Saturday 11 October 2008

Chain Saw Accessories


If you have an air die grinder, or a Dremel, and you've tried the chain saw sharpening stones... you've probably wondered (while silently swearing) that someone MUST make a better attachment. THIS is it. If I was really really lucky, I might get three chains sharpened with one of the stone abrasive attachments. When I wasn't lucky, the dumb things would break down almost immediately. That is NOT the case with these burrs. The diamonds are embedded into the metal on these burrs. I can sharpen a chain in about the same time it takes to change a chain. I've sharpened 5 chains with the first burr (there are 4 of them), and it's not even close to being dull. Also, I can apply PRESSURE without anything breaking down. These are definitely worth the money. Anytime Tools 3/16" DIAMOND CHAINSAW SHARPENER BURR 1/8" Shank, 4 Pack

I have a chain saw I loaned out and when I got it back it was as dull as a butter knife. I tried several times by hand using a file and rickety file guide to sharpen, but with one of the gee-whiz Dremel file guides and these sharpeners I have the sharpest saw in town. Very easy and fast to use. It take about 2-5 minutes to sharpen a chain on an 18 inch bar.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Chain Saw Accessories Chain Saw Accessories Chain Saw Accessories