Saturday 11 October 2008

Sony Camera Battery Charger - photography, rechargeable batteries


I ordered this because I need a way to charge batteries for my Sony T500 (other one stopped working). My son's football game is tomorrow and the batteries do not fit in the charger! ARGH! I can't even use my overpriced Sony camera. The package I received is model number FC600 as indicated. But the package only lists Sony NP-BG1/BK1, NOT BD1! (as well as Sanyo DB-L80 & Pentax D-L188/L192). Maximal Power FC600 SON NP-FE1/FTR1/BD1/FD1 Rapid Travel Charger for Sony Battery (Silver)

I use this with a sony cyber shot camera when traveling.

it comes with 110 or 220 charger and a 12v car charger adapter also.

it charges quickly and has a light on it that goes out to let you know when it is done charging.

the plug in the back of the charger folds internally to make it more portable.

i have used mine from generator power in southern iraq to 110 in the phillipines and 220 in the balkins with no problem. i havnt had it on 12v yet though but im sure it will work very good also.

The original charger for my Sony DSC T-70 digital camera had died. This replacement was reasonably priced both for product and shipping. The new charger works in a house receptacle and in my vehicle. Thank you for providing this great item.

Shortly before an important family vacation, we realized we'd lost the factory charger for our Sony DSC T900 camera battery. A Sony replacement was ridiculously expensive, and after getting burned by buying something at Target that didn't work with our particular battery, I was nervous about ordering on-line at the last minute. The reviews on this were ambiguous regarding which models it worked for, but we took a chance, partly due to the very reasonable price. The charger arrived just in time and works perfectly for our camera model battery. 400 vacation pictures later, we're glad we took the chance.

I was outraged when I saw that the cheapest battery charger for for this battery priced @ 100 dollars on Sony's website. Without even thinking twice I blocked it and headed here where I found this gem of a charger. It has an indicator light to let you know when its fully charged, and its very portable and durable.I have had this now for about 8 months and consider it better than the stock charger. No issues with it at all and its a very reasonable price.

After the OEM charger broke, I needed a quick and inexpensive repalcement so that I could re-charge the $50 OEM Sony camera battery that I just purchased (isn't that a ridiculous price for a small battery? But the non-OEM version that I first bought was a lemon). Anyway, the charger works. Compact, and will travel easily with us to Hawaii later this month. - Photography - Rechargeable Batteries - Camera Batteries - Sony Rechargeable Battery Pack'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sony Camera Battery Charger - photography, rechargeable batteries camera batteries Sony Camera Battery Charger - photography, rechargeable batteries