Friday 5 September 2008

Timer Switch - bathroom fan, bathroom fan timer


I had previously installed an "Intermatic FF15MC 15-Minute Spring Loaded Wall Timer, Brushed Metal" to control my bathroom exhaust fan. The FF15MC worked fine, but wasn't really designed for use in a Decora-style wall plate, and looked rather ugly jammed into the middle of my 3-gang wall switch box. I was hoping that there was a more attractive alternative, and the FD15MWC switch was exactly what I was looking for. So I replaced the old FF15MC with a FD15MWC, and my new timer switch fits in beautifully with the two adjacent light switches, and has performed flawlessly. The 15-minute timer range is perfect for my application. Intermatic FD15MWC 15-Minute Spring Loaded Wall Timer, White

I wanted a timer to shut off lights in a master closet. I first tried an electronic version but I had interference with some other home automation devices so I resorted to this older spring-wound technology. Simple, works perfectly. This spring wound timer worked as advertised and would be perfect for bathroom fans as well.

I have used multiple Intermatic wall timers and have been extremely pleased. I have placed a 15 minute timer on all the bathroom vent fans and we can turn on the fan and leave the room and it shuts itself off. Very simple to install with clear instructions.

We installed these on the switches for the exhaust fans in our two bathrooms and the closet light in our daughter's room. They work great. They don't need batteries -- the low-tech spring does the job. They save energy because you can't leave for the day and leave the fan going all day long. - Bathroom Fan - Bathroom Fan Timer - Exhaust Fan Timer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Timer Switch - bathroom fan, bathroom fan timer exhaust fan timer Timer Switch - bathroom fan, bathroom fan timer