Friday 5 September 2008

Toothbrush - travel, toothbrush


I bought these to get the toothbrushes off the sink and not use up much space in the medicine cabinet. They attach very easily to the inside of the medicine cabinet door. They are easy to use. Plus, the bright colors make it easy to identify which one is yours even in an early morning fog. 3 Pcs Pack Smile Toothbrush Holders Suction Cup - BUY 3 Packs GET 1 pack FREE

These revolutionized my dental hygiene. Never have I been so happy to brush my teeth. The suction cups work well and the cases are light weight and adorable. The only thing that I feel the need to note is the fact that the aqua-looking one was actually a light purple. Still cute, but it was something of a surprise.

These cute Smiley toothbrush holders were a big hit with our grand children when they came to stay with us for a week this summer.



They didn't have to just lay their toothbrushes on the sink. They attached very nicely to our mirror, and that is where their toothbrushes hung until the next time that they needed to use them.



Thanks for a very good product!

I don't like bathroom clutter so I decided to get this. Also they seem very convenient for traveling (no need to get extra toothbrush cap). They come in really pretty colors. The suctions are small but work really well. I was surprised to find that aside from the face air vents, the back also has opening where the suction cups are hooked.



I love that I'm greeted by a fun colorful, smiley face first thing in the morning.

I bought one of these years ago and friends travelling with me always commented on it. So, this year I bought them each one of their own. I love how you can hang your toothbrush on the bathroom mirror so it stays out of the way, and dry! Fun for adults and kids alike! - Kawaii - Toothbrush - Travel'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Toothbrush - travel, toothbrush kawaii Toothbrush - travel, toothbrush