Friday 5 September 2008

Jointer Blades - jointers, jointer


In the past I would use a dial indicator to adjust my blades with marginal results and many hours of adjustments. With this thing adjustments are very quick, but results are still marginal. So either way I am getting marginal results, but I am saving myself a lot of time. If you are good at precision machine adjustments and want super precise results then this is not for you. If you are satisfied with a 3 to 4 thousandths deviation then this is quick and works to that point. Just to clarify I am a complete amateur and don't have the patience for precision adjustments, so this is good enough for me. Rockler Magnetic Jointer Jig - Shaper Blades - Jointer - Jointer Knives - Jointers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Jointer Blades - jointers, jointer shaper blades Jointer Blades - jointers, jointer