Tuesday 2 September 2008

Gig Bag - gig bag, bags


It would be difficult to beat this violin case for the price - or even close to the price. VERY lightweight and perfect for transporting a student/rental violin. Much lighter than the standard rental case. As another reviewer mentioned, space is tight (allowing for the small size). You might not be able to fit your shoulder rest in this case.



This is a "value" case, and fills that niche nicely. I would recommend it to anyone for that purpose. It can't be compared to a $600 bobelock case (which I also own, for a different violin), but that's not the target audience for this item. Protec MAX STUDENT 4/4 VIOLIN CASE

This case is lightweight and compact, is nice to look at, and seems well made. The violin and bow fit very snugly, but there is no extra room for maneuvering either item. Most important, there is no room inside the case for a shoulder rest (which is what I had expected) and will have to go in the outside pocket, which is not designed for the bulge of a shoulder rest. Had the case been a little roomier, I would have given it a higher rating...of course, how it holds up to regular use is another matter.

I was impressed with this product when I received it. It contained the violin and accessories very well. However, in two months of use (not very frequent that too), the sew stich on the zipper came out. I am not happy at all. This should not have happened in such short of a time. It is clearly a manufacturing defect and a poor quality product, and I hope I get a replacement!

Unfortunately this case was too small for my daughter's violin. She was so excited to receive it as a birthday gift. The fit was very snug, and when she pulled the violin back out it broke off the tail end of the violin. Needless to say we have returned the case and now need to repair the violin.

Case is nice with room for the shoulder rest. Lightweight -- much lighter than a standard hard case. Very nice fabric and construction for the price. We have a case for a viola of the same type and it has held up very well this year for my daughter. She carries it back and forth to school each day and it still looks great. The weight of the case was a factor in that purchase as well.

I bought this violin case to replace a very old case for a very old violin. Everything fit perfectly. I love the extra pocket on the outside to hold my shoulder rest and other items. Now my old violin has a luxurious new home!

Bought this case for my 10 years old daughter, her violin is from her great grandfather, so we are talking a Violin that have over 50 years of story, Case is light weight, space for books, rosin, everything she needs to bring to her weekly practice.



Good looking and excellent material. My husband was amaze for the low price we pay for this great, great Case. Definitely recommend this one. - Gig Bag - Violin Case - Avoid - Bags'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gig Bag - gig bag, bags gig bag Gig Bag - gig bag, bags