Tuesday 2 September 2008

Blanket With Sleeves - as seen on tv, blanket with sleeves


Texas longhorns is my team! I was really debating on getting a snuggie bc the commercial turned me off, but I'm so glad I did. It is extremely warm and still covers my feet, and I can still support my team! Highly recommended for cold nights Texas Longhorns Adult Comfy Throw Blanket with Sleeves

Wanted this snuggie for a long time and I finally have it. I wish they made them specifically for certain height ranges. I am 5'10" and it covers everything but my feet :( The fabric can also get static-y. Other than that, I love it. Hook'em Horns! - Blanket With Sleeves - As Seen On Tv - Blanket - Fleece'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blanket With Sleeves - as seen on tv, blanket with sleeves blanket Blanket With Sleeves - as seen on tv, blanket with sleeves