Tuesday 2 September 2008

Bluetooth Speaker - outdoor wireless speakers, bluetooth speaker


Very easy setup and they sound great! I mainly use them in the back yard while entertaining and having BBQ's. I have them plugged into a power source, but I love having the option to take them to the park or beach and use them with batteries also. Plus, the free apps that allow me to use my Android phone and iPod are an awesome perk. I would recommend these to anyone who is looking for a set of weatherproof outdoor speakers. Grace Digital GDI-AQBLT300 Indoor/Outdoor Water Resistant Wireless Speakers with Dual Powered Transmitter

This wireless speaker system works as I hoped. There have been times where a cordless phone caused interference but for the most part, this has been a solid purchase. The base unit can be inside and we can take a speaker to a detached garage or outside... great range. It's also fun to hook them up to gaming systems for extra sound and excitement.

I've hesitated to purchase wireless outdoor speakers for quite some time now because I've grown rather accustomed to the performance that my Bose System yields, and did not expect to get much better without Spending an arm and a leg for it. However, dragging the Bose components outside every time we wanted to have company on the patio was becoming a quite arduous task. I decided to go with a more fixed solution while maintaining mobility if my needs change. After ordering the Grace Digital Mini Bullets, they were promptly delivered to my home. I was immediately impressed with the styling and sturdiness of the product, and even more so after installing the batteries and powering it up! I found that playing outdoors, the difference in sound with these vs. the Bose speakers was not worth the extra fuss involved. Another Plus was that my Bose system never had a light show in the evening, the lights in the speakers really add quite a lot of ambience to out BBQ parties! Thanks Grace!

I purchased these cute little speakers with big hopes. I placed them in my family room and connected my iPod touch using the included cable that plugs into the headphone jack. You can power the speakers with batteries or plug the speakers into an outlet which is the way I use it and have no problems. One of my friends had these, and they worked so nicely, I decided to by a pair for myself. In my house I have a 5.8 ghz Uniden wireless phone system and G wireless router which does not interfere with the signal. If you have a 900 mhz phone or baby monitor nearby it could interfere as with any wireless device operating in the 900 mhz spectrum. The speakers are water resistant, so should be great for outside as well. They sound like computer speakers, don't think you're getting Bose quality speakers. They are good computer quality speakers that give you wireless capabilities. Can't wait for the weather to get nicer to take them outside!

Unfortunately, the Grace Digital GDI-AQBLT300 wireless speaker system does not perform at all as describe by the manufactures.



Simply put, do not waste your time or money on this product, upon receiving it I followed the setup instructions, I placed the speakers approximately 25 ft away from the transmitter inside my house without any obstacles. The transmission was horrible, and the sound was broken up and constantly fazing in and out. I sent it back for a full refund, better of purchasing a Brook stone wireless speaker, or at the high end a Sound cast Outcast Jr... [...]

Bought these speakers after purchasing a new tv with internet apps. Since I love Pandora internet music, I decided I wanted the speakers to broadcast it over my whole house while cleaning. Works great! Have not tried them outside yet, but I plan too as soon as it warms up.

Having made the move to internet radio, I bought these to spread the benefits to other rooms. I'd been impressed by the radio itself Grace Digital GDI-IRA500 Wireless Internet Radio Adapter Featuring Pandora, NPR and SIRIUS, and I'm now impressed by the speakers. I originally had a problem with digital noise when running the transmitter from the AC adaptor, but that was because I was not feeding it much of a signal - give it a healthy audio level and it's fine. The speakers themselves are solidly built and easy to move (we have one running on AC in the kitchen, one running on battery as a "roving" unit).

Once again, Grace Digital delivered good quality at a nice price. - Usb Speakers - Portable Speakers - Bluetooth Speaker - Outdoor Wireless Speakers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bluetooth Speaker - outdoor wireless speakers, bluetooth speaker portable speakers Bluetooth Speaker - outdoor wireless speakers, bluetooth speaker