Monday 24 October 2011

Wired Headsets - wired headsets


I got these just because I've played with a Samsung Galaxy phone and the Tab, and they're AWESOME. This headset, not up to expectations, unfortunately.



Now, I think these have good sound quality. I'm not a snob when it comes to headsets because I know that all these cheap ones generally don't sound great anyway. So my complaint isn't about the headphone part; they sound just fine and fit in my ears with the proper earbuds (included).



The disappointing part is that the mic on my headset sounded a little muffled. Seems to be a common problem with headsets in general -- I've bought other headsets by Motorola that also sound muffled and attenuated. Anyway, in a completely quiet room, callers on the other end couldn't hear my voice clearly on the headset mic but could hear fine on the phone's mic.



So I ended up using this for calls only in the car; but otherwise I just used it as headphones. Samsung EHS60ANNBE 3.5 mm Premium Stereo Headset Bulk Packaging - Black

My package arrived two days earlier than expected and I was very pleased but when i opened the package, to my unpleasant surprise, there was a gunk of ear wax on both sides. I was going to take a picture and post it but I can't, it is too traumatizing. I am very upset. I had to throw them away and they are sending another headset right away, free of charge.

Ok, I'm not an audiophile. I rarely listen to music, and I don't really notice the difference between really expensive 'phones and cheap ones. Here's what matters to me: 1) Price 2) Durability 3)Comfort 4) Functionality. I had a set of these that lasted me 6 months of heavy use. I wrap them around my phone, shove them in a drawer, pocket, purse etc. I do not take care to ensure the cord isn't twisted. I constantly catch the cord on a door knob, yanking the cord from the phone/mp3 player. And yet, after 6 months of daily use I have just begun to see a tiny little tear near the audio out jack. Both phones still provide sound. The button/mic still works to pause music and make calls. That is miraculous. I have bought more expensive headphones and had one ear fail after a few weeks, or had the cord near the jack fray in a month or two. These stuck it out!



Also, the silicon of the ear plug portion is soft. It might not block much sound but it definitely does not poke at my ears. Also, the little clear portion stays on, it doesn't fall off at every turn and get lost, thus forcing me to be tormented by stabbing ear pain on the bus ride home. Also, they aren't "sticky" so when they sit at the bottom of my purse surrounded by dust and dirt, they don't come out looking too gross to stick in my ears.



Basically, I can hear my news radio and podcasts fine, I can make a call, and I can pause my audio when someone starts talking to me, all without suffering or replacing headphones every month! I just bought another 2 pairs. A whole year of headphones for $10. That's the price of one crappy painful, no mic pair at radio shack!

The first one I ordered was because my original Samsung Galaxy S headphones got cut and they where the best headphones I've ever got from a cellphone company. There light and comfortable on the ear and sound great. My wife liked mine so much that she wanted some for her iPhone but shes really hard on electronics (what woman isn't?) and needs some more. So now I'm ordering three, another two for my wife (because she'll break them in 3 months)and another for my iPad.



These are the exact same headphones that shipped with my Samsung Galaxy S. But I would recommend these to anyone looking for a cheap pair of headphones that sound great.



The shipping was fast and the dealer is nonsense.

First off, when i received the headphones one side of the earphones were already broke!!!!!! and then three days later they started working from only one ear and that is a major pet peeve when it come to headphones with me. I ended up purchasing a regular pair of headphones and they worked twice as good. Save your money do the same

I first tried these when they came with my samsung epic and loved them. Maybe I'm being too rough on them, but within 5 months the right ear bud stopped working, and within another month the left earbud sound quality was very faint. I was using the product daily for work and is more convenient than trying to sync via bluetooth headset and doesn't drain the battery. Needless to say, I'm back on amazon because they are priced so well, and I need a few backup pairs in case they break!

Not very expensive: Good, I don't care when I destroy them.

Not great mic quality: not so good, lots of background noise, scratchy



I might buy again, since I mostly use to listen to music and podcasts, but there are a lot of others with similar price point. - Wired Headsets'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wired Headsets - wired headsets wired headsets Wired Headsets - wired headsets