Monday 24 October 2011

Bundles - ipad case, ipad accessory


I wanted the skin to make my iPad more stable in my hands. It was slippery. I love pink so that was a good thing. It arrived timely, the price was right and I enjoy using my iPad with the skin surrounding it.



Applying the LCD Screen Guard was another story. It is a great idea. but I had a terrible time applying it to the screen straight and without bubbles. The next time I apply one will be easier. Practice makes perfect? Right. I have several more opportunities to practice applying the screen protector.

This product is perfect for my iPad. The screen protector/guard is pretty hard to put on because despite my efforts, it continues to bubble and look like a bad window tinting job on a cheap car. Other than that, the cover is perfect. Super fast delivery!

The pink silicone iPad case is pretty much what it looks like; the silicone is a little thicker than what I expected but not objectionably so. Some of the buttons (like the main on/off button) are covered by/hidden under the silicone cover but you can still push them with no problem.



The LCD screen guard was a little problematic - we didn't get the cardboard bubble-squeezer tool (or if we did, we couldn't find it or didn't know what it was) so pressing the bubbles out from under the LCD screen guard was harder than I thought it should be. I couldn't get all of the bubbles out but it doesn't seem to matter - we don't notice or see the bubbles unless we are really looking for them, and they don't interfered with using the iPad. - Apple Ipad - Ipad Accessory - Ipad Case - Ipad Skin'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information