Monday 24 October 2011

Blackberry Charger - blackberry, blackberry curve


I bought two chargers for $2/each. One worked, the other didn't. I contacted the company and they told me to return the defective charger (at my expense) and they would send a replacement. The replacement came and also did not work. I contacted them again and they sent another replacement. That one worked well. My suggestion, order more than you need at these prices and save the hassle of having to return defective chargers. BlackBerry Folding Blade USB Charger

I was looking for an extra charger to leave at work and didn't want to pay $20+. For the price I was half expecting this to be a knockoff (and was ok with that, as long as it worked). But it is indeed an OEM Blackberry charger and looks exactly like the the one that came with my BB. It works fine to charge my Curve 8330. Also, the item was delivered very quickly (2 business days). Excellent deal.

The fit between the charger and my phone is not tight. In order to make sure the phone is charging I must 'wiggle" the connection until I am sure the indicator lights are perfectly correct. I have not had, and do not have this problem with my other chargers.

This is the best way to go for anyone who is in need of a charger. I went to the store to buy a charger and it was over 18 dollars. This charger will fit the verizon blackberry curve and the sprint blackberry curve. You cant beat this price.

I ordered this charger Monday at 3:30, by the time I got home from work on Tuesday it was waiting on my door step. Verizon wanted to charge me $25 for the charger. Additionally the cord is a bit longer than most I have had before, which is nice when using it while plugged in.

And also as an FYI, it does work for the Blackberry Curve 8310. Which I was not very certain of, but I desperately needed a new charger, as my previous replacement was threatening to burn the house down every time I used it.

This is a charger. It works for my blackberry curve. My phone was dead cuz I left my charger in the hotel room, so I had to order a replacement. Now my phone's not dead. yeah! now if I can get a better phone than a blackberry curve....well, that's a whole other story. - Blackberry - Blackberry Curve - Charger - 8100'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


blackberry curve Blackberry Charger - blackberry, blackberry curve