Thursday 1 September 2011

Work Pants - 511, tactical


I love these pants! They are way more comfortable than jeans and the cargo pockets come in very handy. I may not wear jeans on a regular basis again. The sizing chart also helped me pick out the right size. Propper Cotton Ripstop BDU Pants Black MR F520155001M2

"Exactly the right type. The 1st one I owned lasted over 10 years. This new one looks like it was cut from the same cloth. YES!!!" The consistency and quality took me by surprise. Arrived in 2 or 3 days.

I love these pants. I'm 6'4", and male and tend to carry quite a bit of stuff. (wallet, keys, phone, sometimes eyeglasses, notebook/pen, calculator around the house, secureID for logging into a data service etc ... you get the idea). Jeans are out, too constrictive. Pants with large front pockets are out... 6'4"... so when I sit on most chairs, my knees are higher than my hips causing everything in my front pockets to spill out ... solution: cargo pants (it also allows me to put stuff in different pockets so I am not rummaging through 1-2 big pockets looking for stuff - I'm a nerd). Most popular retail brands make cargo pants that fade or fall apart or feel flimsy after 2-3 washes. I have 2 pairs of camo Propper pants that after washing 2-3 times to soften them up straight after purchase look the same 1 year in as they did after those 2-3 washes, are sturdy yet comfortable... and the only reason I am buying more is people make (incorrect) judgments about me due to them being camo, and I love them so much I wanted some neutral colours (hmmm, what shirt should I wear to dinner at "Bob's" place that goes with camo? :) ). It's certainly not that the other pairs have worn out... not at all!



I would add though that choose your vendor carefully. Amazon has a table that shows that most vendors ship rather promptly but one vendor takes days to process your order (guess which vendor my order went through?). I submitted my order 3 days ago and still do not have a tracking number, and when I contacted customer support for an update, the response was terse at best.



In short, great pants, and remember you have a choice of vendors through Amazon, so choose wisely if you expect these in a timely "fashion" (pun intended).

Awesome pair of pants, everything in description is correct. Extremely well made and confortable. They run a little snug so they are not baggy. Will recommend next size up if you want them to be baggy. - Cargo Pants - 511 - Bdu - Tactical'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Work Pants - 511, tactical tactical Work Pants - 511, tactical