Thursday 1 September 2011

Oily Skin - cleansers, face wash


A friend told me about Obagi and I am so glad I listened to her recommendation. I have been dealing with moderate Adult Acne for years and I was prepared to get laser treatment. Over the years(25-39) I have been to several Dermatologists (off and on)and have tried every oral & topical prescription available. I have also tried every over-the-counter and mail-order product on the market. You can only imagine how happy I am to finally get some positive results using the Obagi Clenziderm system for Normal to oily skin. Both the cleanser and toner are very mild and leave my face feeling cool and refreshed. Its also a really pretty purple color and smells good. My face is a little more sensitive to the Benzoyl Peroxide 5% Serum Gel but its very tolerable considering the great results. I have been using the system for 3 full weeks now and I have considerably less blackheads; therefore, I pick less so fewer pimples. My skin also feels softer and looks smoother.

I am going to continue with the Clenziderm for a few more months and if the positive results continue I will try the Obagi Nuderm to tackle some of my scarring. I will keep you posted. Obagi Clenziderm M.D. Pore Therapy - Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Treatment 120ml/4oz

My wife loves obagi products, she started using them about a year ago. I tell her she already looks great, but she insist that her skin is too oily and that her pores are too big. She buys these products and it's actually shown some good improvement over the last few months - Cleansers - Toners - Face Wash - Acne'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information