Thursday 1 September 2011

Mens Fragrance - mens fragrance


Scent is a matter of taste. Lil Irony But this is probably the best solution for me to eliminate underarm odor with a nice fragrance. I've tried roll ons, salt crystals, balms, creams, etc. I've tried other sprays. The answer is that Axe does the job the best with no burning, or stickiness, or staining, or long drying time. It's cheaper than slapping cologne under your arms. Axe Body Spray, Twist 4oz, 4oz Cans (Pack of 6)

I buy these regularly for my husband. He uses them daily and loves the smell and says that he feels fresher! I love the smell too, very attractive and sexy..........definitely a turn on for me :)). Amazon offers better price than Target or Wamart. Highly recommended. - Mens Fragrance'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mens Fragrance - mens fragrance mens fragrance Mens Fragrance - mens fragrance