Wednesday 21 September 2011

Weight Loss Suit


This is probably the best invention in the history of trying to make weight for competition. I wish I'd discovered it BEFORE dropping 48 lbs. in 24 wks. for a bodybuilding competition.



It fits like a glove, and from the moment you zip it up, you start feeling warmer. I used it in conjunction with long-sleeved shirt, pants and hat, and I can honestly say I don't think I've EVER sweated so much, even wrestling in plastic sweats in an over-heated wrestling room back in high school.



Wow!



On top of water loss, though, there's another feature most folks don't consider: by elevating your body temperature, your metabolism increases. I tested it -- after an hour on the recumbent bike, my body temperature increased 2.7 degrees! That represents well over a 20% increase in my metabolic rate, meaning my body was burning calories faster, not only because of the exercise, but the increase in temperature. A half-hour after I took the suit off, my temp had only dropped half-a-degree, meaning that the effect lasted even after I took off the suit.



This is a great product for anyone looking to drop weight -- whether for wrestling, MMA, Boxing or Bodybuilding! Kutting Weight (cutting weight) neoprene weight loss sauna suit

I have been bike-riding for the past two months and wearing the Kutting Weight Sauna Suit. The combination of my 8 mile bike ride and wearing the suit has resulted in a 23 lbs of weight loss.

I was at 223, I am going down to 175 by next July if not sooner. Get the sauna suit it helps.

If you want to actually lose weight in a fast yet healthy manner, with no strings attached, then the Kutting Weight Suit is for you.



I have had this suit for over two years, and it still looks as if it has never been used, despite each time I take it off it is soaked with sweat.



Definitely recommended for the novice or the advanced fitness pros. Easy and fast Kutting, great investment!!!

I did not purchase this suit for pre-competition weight loss. I initially purchased it simply to promote perspiration during exercise for "detox" which for me means that I simply feel great if I sweat heavily during training. (I supplement with [...] for electrolyte replacement if I drop a great deal of sweat, usually in already warmer weather.) I was delighted with the results based upon the reasons I initially purchased it.



I began using the suit for an entirely different purpose last winter and I am even more pleased.



I walk daily, "HeavyHands Walking" style. (Or, as my 10 year old son calls it, "FunnyWalk.")



http://www.amazon.com/Lion-45630-Heavyhands-Walking-Book/dp/B004AKWR48



My walks are pre-dawn and this winter, (Long Island, New York,) has been a bear. I've used the KuttingWeight Suit as a first layer walking in blizzard and sub-zero conditions. As stated in the review title, "Excellent Product !"



The "excellent service" part of the review title refers to the fact that I had a shipping issue when I purchased a second suit. (Shipper's fault, not the KuttingWeight's fault.) Nevertheless, Dustin was all over the problem and provided excellent customer service.



I just ordered the hat and I can't wait to start using it !

I purchased the weight suite to work out in after using a sweat belt for several weeks and getting good results so I figured why not try more than just the waist. I have been very pleased with the quality and the performance of the product. I use it almost every day and I work out for 45 to 50 minutes. I can't believe how well it has helped my weight loss and reshaping of my body. The sweat just pours off me and the fat along with it. I have dropped 2 jean sizes in 8 weeks and I contribute much of it to this weight suite. Not that my tough workouts and improved diet have not helped but I believe the Kutting Weight suite has really accelerate the process. I strongly recommend this item to anyone wanting to increase their core temperature when they work out and increase the intensity of their workouts.

I am a 41 year old wrestling coach. I wear this suit to every practice. The suit gets me warmed up quickly and keeps my back muscles warmed up throughout a two hour practice. Without the suit, older guys like me tend to get stiff after warming up to wrestle and then cooling back down during technique sessions or even a water break. With the suit, I can get back into "live wrestling" and full speed drilling back like I could when I was twenty.



Dustin - you have created a "mini-time machine super suit" that lets us old-timers get back into the mix and enjoy going full speed without stiffness or injury.



This is really the greatest workout-related product I have ever purchased.



Todd

The suit wasn't for me. I did like the fact you can move around freely without worrying about ripping a vinyl suit, but it just felt like a wet suit too me. 80 bucks is pretty steep for a wet suit in my opinion. Maybe others might like it and it will work for them. Might be perfect for a fighter like a MMA. The service was good though. Dustin answered my emails promptly and gave me a refund once I sent the suit back. Overall (A) for service and (D) for product. Sizing is a little tricky. Get a tape measure and measure your chest. If your a 42 like me, get an XX vice a X. XLG was to tight so get 1 size above what you are.

I used this Kutting Weight Suit for about 2 weeks and amazingly I lost about 15 lbs . I also incorporated counting calories and carbs; not eating past 1200-1500 cals and drinking lots of water. I ran on the treadmill for 30 mins to 60 mins and the weight just melted off!

I've used other sauna suit before but this outbeat the rest, the price i did find a little steep but i bought it anyway, the best investment of all time.

when it first arrived and i tried it on right away it was a little tight in my chest area had to wiggle the zipper over my boobs.

the first day i used it i was sweating bullets, it was a little hard to move in because of the chess area but i worked thru with it anyways for an hour.

the next day the same thing but i was so convince this item will melt me down to fit it right i didnt give up, on the third day the kutting weight suit went right up and over my boobs and left extra room,

wow i thought i must of lost either inches from wearing this or weight.

i weight myself an there was 4lbs gone, i didn't measure myself but i could tell inches was lost just from the fit of the item and my other clothes.



Please get this item and let it help you reach your goal'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Weight Loss Suit Weight Loss Suit Weight Loss Suit