Wednesday 21 September 2011

1080p - camcorder, hd camcorder


This is NOT a camcorder, but a digital camera pretending to do more. The video quality is so poor that it's not worth owning. All you see is blurs, distortions, and pixels everywhere. The sound also sounds like the quality of an old telephone; mono and "tinny." Don't waste your money on this! Sharper Image HD920 Touch Screen 1080P HD Camcorder, 5.0 MP CMOS, Motion Detection, 3-Inch Touch Screen LCD, 5X Optical Zoom, Built-in Voice Recorder, Expandable up to 32 GB

I recently purchased the The Sharper Image camcorder HD920 from Amazon and would like to say it is a good buy. The camcorder does not have all the "bells and whistles" of a much more expensive camcorder such as image stabilization; however, it is a great buy for the money. I can use it for security and nanny cam in my home (I really like the motion detection feature). After working with it, I am totally satisfied with the camera (especially considering what I paid for it). - Hd Camcorder - Camcorder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


1080p - camcorder, hd camcorder camcorder 1080p - camcorder, hd camcorder