Wednesday 21 September 2011

Toddler Travel Bag - insulated bag, toddler travel bag


I bought 2 of these coolers/radio (in red and yellow) for my husband and father for Father's Day.

It keeps my husband's/father's lunches and drinks very cold in 97-115° weather for about 5 to 10hrs. but my dad works in much hotter climates. So thumbs up there!! But as for the radio we haven't had the opportunity to hook anything up to it yet. So I can't tell you how the speakers sound (but I'll update this review as soon as we do) but on the upside (it states) you can hook up a CD/mp3 player as where others only do one or the other and it also comes with the proper wires that hook up to the CD/mp3 player so you don't have to go and buy those sepretely. Hope this helps.



--Updated--

Ok so I found out that you can also play ZUNES with this cooler along with the CD/mp3 player. Oh, and the speakers sound pretty good!

The only con I've found with this is that it needs 4 AA batters (which always seem to burn out pretty fast) but if you buy the rechargable ones it's not all that bad. Good luck. Picnic Plus Cooladio Cooler with Built-in Speakers, Royal

I purchased this cooler for a beach trip, just 2 of us. It worked great and the volume level had a wide range from loud to soft. Everything stayed cool all day on the beach, of course I used freezer packs, but nevertheless it did it's job.



I only purchased it for the speakers but it describes a built in radio- did not exist in mine. I don't care about that because I only intended to use it with my iPod. But thought it was worth mentioning that the description wasn't completely accurate.



I do look forward to using in the future for my frequent trips to the pool.

I bought this for my husband to use for his daily lunches at work. The Royal Blue cover is great, as pictured. The bag was smaller than I expected, but definitely is capable of holding alot of items. We use about 4-6 ice packs in it and the food stay nice and cool throughout his workday. Although he doesn't use the speakers too often, he will sometime listen to music via his ipod and has stated that it plays much louder than you would expect. Music comes out very clear and we have not had any problem with it so far!



Overall it fits his daily needs, his urges to play music during lunch occassionaly, and isn't bulky. Good quality item and we love it! - Backpacking - Insulated Bag - Picnic Time - Toddler Travel Bag'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information