Wednesday 21 September 2011

Accessories - hdmi switcher, hdmi cable splitter


I just purchased another one because the last one only lasted about 10 months. There is no warranty on these so good luck. It does perform well. Nice feature is the auto sinking. It senses that you turned on the second display and turns the output on. Some splitters wont work unless you have both displays on. I use this device on the output of my Dish Network 722k receiver. I send it to my 23" PC monitor and 50" LG Plasma screen. I hope this one lasts?? These little things get very warm!!! I think the heat actually destroys it so keep it cool!!. J-Tech Digital (TM) 2 Ports HDMI 1x2 Powered Splitter Ver 1.3 Certified for Full HD 1080P with Deep Color & HD Audio and Max Bandwidth of 10.2Gbps

I have been using Panasonic projector PT-AE2000U connected to Panasonic AV control receiver SA-BX500 through HDMI cable. After insertion of this HDMI Splitter 1*2, the projector displays only noises. A TV set ( Sony EX5 / 46 ), which is connected to the other splitter output displays images normally. Switching outputs does not change the results. Disconnecting the HDMI cable to the TV set does not change the result either. This splitter does not work for my Panasonic amplifier and projector. I am contacting the seller to return this splitter and get refund.

This product does exactly what it says it does. I have the HDMI out from my Xbox going into this splitter and then into my big LCD TV and into my computer monitor. There is absolutely no loss of quality. The only minor complaint that I have is the two bright red LEDs that light up indicating that it's working. Nothing some electrical tape can't cover.

I have it splitting the HDMI signal coming off of my TiVo Premier in my family room with one signal traveling 50 ft. to a small basement TV and the other signal going 6 feet to my family room TV. Both signals are flawless.

I have two HDTVs (Samsung & Toshiba). They were hooked up with two 25' HDMI cable from a 722 Dish Network DVR by using this tiny and great quality HDMI splitter. They worked independent or together perfectly. This product does what it says with incredible price!

Installed to provide Computer to TV HDMI link; and now my computer games are on a 46 inch Samsung LED-LCD TV in front of the couch; not just on my much smaller computer monitor screen. Oh yeeeeesss! (you have to be a gamer to fully understand.)



The hidden extras are:

The split is fully automatic with nothing that you have to enable or adjust manually; and they sell this, in other models, with up to four powered HDMI splits.

The AC power to it shuts off automatically when it is not in use by your Computer HDMI cable (Or whatever HDMI source it is connected to). No "Vampire" power drain, however slight, when not in use, and you don't have to shut off the Ac power to it manually. I leave it plugged in all the time now.



Does exactly what it is supposed to do, perfectly

I have this splitter coming out of my cable box. One output goes directly to the TV and the other to an HDMI input of my AV receiver then to a second input on the TV. I did this because the Yamaha receiver I have doesn't have video pass through technology when its turned off or on another input. I can then watch cable without turning the receiver on. I can also watch cable while listening to music, like my ipod, all on the same system. The image color coming from this spitter is deep and sharp. Its definitely worth the price and performance.

J-Tech Digital (TM) 2 Ports HDMI 1x2 Powered Splitter Ver 1.3 Certified for Full HD 1080P with Deep Color & HD Audio and Max Bandwidth of 10.2Gbps



After reading so many reviews about other HDMI splitters on Amazon, I was a bit nervous about trying this product. The price is very reasonable for a powered splitter.



At first, My previously working HDTV became yellow and had no sound. (The video and sound were fine with the same cable before I used the splitter.) I thought it was a bad splitter, but after a few cable swaps, the splitter works great from a Direct TV unit split to two HDTV televisions. No noticeable loss.



I am glad to find a product that works. This one's definitely worth a try. - Hdmi Cable Splitter - Hdmi Cable - Hdmi Switch - Hdmi Switcher'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information