Wednesday 21 September 2011

School Supplies - highlighter, school supplies


This works great, I haven't had any troubles stapling a few pages together with this. I've dropped this a few times and it hasn't burst into a million pieces so I'm happy with it. I wish I could pick the color as I did not want pink but that's what I ended up with. Pencil Grip The Classics Mini Stapler (26/6) with 1000 Staples, Assorted Colors (TPG-134)

I love mini staplers, which is why I bought this one. However, it doesn't stay together. The top part that is lifted to insert the staples keeps popping back up, and the bottom keeps jamming and won't pop back up after it staples. honestly, I'm not going to go through the trouble of returning this because it was so cheap, but I do NOT recommend this for ANYONE. simply awful

So I received this stapler today. It looked just as I thought it would. Everything seemed fine until the first time I opened it to put staples inside it. It broke to pieces. Now the only thing I'm left with are the staples. - Stapler - Highlighter - School Supplies - Glue Sticks'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


School Supplies - highlighter, school supplies highlighter School Supplies - highlighter, school supplies