Tuesday 6 September 2011

Socks


These socks are poorly made. Not soft, and they're pretty cheap. They're so small, I had to pull on them to stretch them to fit my foot. Also, they keep falling off. I would not recommend these. Buy a different sock because these aren't worth the money. Fruit of the Loom Women's 6-Pack Low Cut Socks,White,Size 4-10

This is a cheap sock, and it shows. Although supposedly ok for up to size 10, especially after washing, it isn't quite big enough even for my size-9 feet. It tends to slip down in the shoe a bit and frequently comes off when I take the shoe off. Look elsewhere.

The toes went up and down and not sideways then the heel of the sock was square on your heal. Sort of funny story I ended up thinking these were haines socks so I called haines and told them about it they promptly sent me two packs of socks at no charge. I relized I had made a mistake and called back the next day that I called the wrong company (yea I know its soooo like me to do things like this anyway! LOL) The woman told me it was there pleasure to still send the socks to me as she knew I would never buy anything but haines again. Fruit of the Loom has yet to respond to my e-mail (no customer service number that I can find) and its been 4 days. So in short Ill stick to what I know with Haines.

These socks are everything they claim to be. Soft, fit well, come out of the dryer looking like new. They also don't slide down in my shoes like some do. All this for a great price. I'm glad I got these.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Socks Socks Socks