Tuesday 6 September 2011

Pc Vga To Tv Converter - pc to tv converter, pc vga to tv converter


I receive the vga to hdmi converter 3 0r 4 days ago. Hooked it up to my 32 inch lcd tv. Had to select 1280x720 so my tv would pick it up. That resolution effects was very blurry on the pc, hurt my eyes. On the tv, picture was not worth watching because of the blurriness. Too much straining of the eyes. Going to send it back to Amazon. This can happen on your lcd tvs. Save yourself some money and spend it on a LCD that has a Video INPUT. Just connect a vga cable so it can connect to your pc and the other end to the lcd tv, YOU BE GLAD YOU DID. VGA and Audio to HDMI Converter Computer PC VGA Video + 3.5mm Audio to 1080P HDMI HDTV Converter Adapters Box

Did everything that it was advertised to do, couldn't beat the amazon price such a great price, compared this with other compatiable devices which were simliar to this one, This is a hands down winner



I highly recommend it

I have spend too many hours trying to get this device working with my computer and plasma 42 inch screen and gave up.

When the computer starts with the device connected to the plasma tv, it starts showing the Windows XP Professional logo beautifully and once the mouse arrow should come into movement, the PC VGA Video Device stops working on TV screen and the notebook takes over.

I have tried with the video setting at all diferent resolutions. The ATI Video Card has many settings and nothing seems to work.

All Toshiba Satellite Notebooks have the "Function Key" which works great with videobeams.

You press the "Fn" key and holding this key press F5 and you can choose if you want one or both screens to show.

At this moment, I feel very frustrated with the device and have no phone to call since the device is Chinesse and most of the instructions are in Mandarin.

I am presently in Costa Rica, Central America and international cost per minute is 35 cents to USA.

Can somebody help me recommending a reliable or more standard device? or providing me with a viable solution? Txs

This product did not work with my Panasonic Viera HDTV. I'm not sure what the cause of the compatibility problems are. When my laptop was hooked up to the TV, I could see the Windows startup screen but as soon as I booted up Windows, I couldn't get anything from the laptop screen to show up on the TV screen again. I tried manipulating my laptop's video card settings to align with the TV's settings, but still no luck. Eventually, after hours of reading up on the internet, I had to give up. Fortunately, amazon.com took the product back and refunded me in whole. Silver lining. - Pc Vga To Tv Converter - Pc To Tv Converter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information