Tuesday 6 September 2011

Easy To Install - wiper blade, wiper blades


For just $37.54, you will get a great deal with these wipers. It glides across my windshield like silk and makes it very clear. Now compare that with what BMW charges, which cost $99.99 plus tax from my local BMW stealership in Los Angeles, there's no doubt you are getting a great bargain here. In fact I heard and I totally agree with people around the BMW internet forum that these are superior to the ones BMW sell to you. The replacement process is easy, just tilt your old wipers approximately 45 degrees away from the windshield, move the latch in an up ward position to unhook the old ones, make sure one hand is holding the old wiper blade so that it doesn't fall directly on your hood once you unlock them, and replace it with the new ones using the same size blade "one is 22 inches and the other is 24 inches, and position it to the original orientation, adjust the latch lever back to it's lock position and carefully position the blade back towards the windshield. Now repeat this process for the other one. Spray your windshield with water nice and wet and then test the wiper using the washer release lever. You will know if you install it correctly when the wiper glide across the windshield effortlessly without any horrible sound and without any streaks.



Update 5-25-2011



During the winter-rain season, I did notice that the driver's sided wiper had a dragging effect, which cause a very loud mourning sound. I tried adjusting the blade while it was raining, but it did not do the trick. However, I did notice on non-rainy days the wipers worked fine when using the washer and wiper feature on my car. Bosch 3397001539 Wiper Blades - Set of 2

As everyone else has said, these fit perfectly and were very easy to install. Slide the lock tab to unlock position, remove old one, line up new one in same orientation, and slide the lock back to lock position! THANK YOU fellow reviewers, for letting me buy with confidence that this would fit my car!

Like many others who left reviews, I too had a heck of a time finding the right windshield wiper blades for my 2003 BMW 525i. The local O'Reilly Auto Parts had 2-3 models of wipers that were suppose to fit my car but none of them did. Autozone wont even special order and BMW wanted to charge $80. If I hadnt tried several wipers beforehand I would be skeptical of ordering online but after messing with them for so long, as soon as I saw the pics, I had no doubt these are the right ones!! Perfect fit!

Fit perfect and a snap to install. Been looking for the past month for wiper blades, for some reason none of the local auto part stores carry the size i need. Of course the dealership had them, but wanted $50 for ONE wiper. This is a great deal. - Wiper Blade - Easy To Install - Wiper Blades'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Easy To Install - wiper blade, wiper blades wiper blades Easy To Install - wiper blade, wiper blades