Thursday 15 September 2011

Return Address Labels - label white, avery labels


These labels fit the Microsoft labels programs with ease. This particular size looks great with Lucida Handwriting set at #7 size type - keeping your address at 3 lines. I have used many styles of labels in my business - but Avery gives the best results. Try Avery's own program that you can download at Avery.com Avery Easy Peel Return Address Labels for Inkjet Printers, 0.5 x 1.75 Inches, White, Pack of 2000 (08167)

These labels are .5 x 1.75 inches. Please do not be confused, purchase them, print them and then get really upset when you peel them off and realize that they are .5 x 1.75 inch labels. 'Cause, they really are.



They work great for me as return address labels, addressing postcards and a variety of other uses including information sharing at conventions, signing officiating books, etc. But, please keep in mind - they are .5 x 1.75 inches which is NOT too small for something described as .5 x 1.75 inch labels.

I wasn't sure I needed nor wanted the easy peel feature. However, after mass labeling with more than 300 labels, I find the utility in its design. It's only useful when labeling large numbers of envelopes at once; but I appreciated the convenience of having all the labels out and ready to go, not having to struggle to dig my nail under each on.



My initial impression was that these labels were too small. They are large enough to fit the average name and address on three lines in Times New Roman 8 point type. They don't fit a fourth line, even when I tried changing to different typefaces. If you need four lines, don't buy this.



After using the labels, I found the size is actually appealing for my taste. They are clean and simple and look appropriate on letter and business envelopes. Larger envelopes or packages may need a more substantial size label. Companies that want their label to stand out more may also opt for a larger size. - Avery Labels - Label White - Address Labels - Return Address Labels'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Return Address Labels - label white, avery labels label white Return Address Labels - label white, avery labels