Thursday 15 September 2011

Fishing


I bought this product at a Bass Pro shops store about a year ago, thinking it would work great for my Jeep. Well turns out, the Wranglers arn't exactly made for this type of antenne..so I had to disassemble pretty much the entire antenna before installing this one. But..it looked AMAZING! I loved it. I only have two problems. Part of the reel broke off a few days after intalling...partly because my friend tried to make it spin..and the other problem is that the wind make it shake A LOT so it sometimes looses reception. But..I just traded in my Jeep and I am going to by another one..so obviously those things didn't matter tooo much. Fishing Rod Antenna "Bait Casting"'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Fishing Fishing Fishing