Thursday 15 September 2011

Great Price - button cell batteries, energizer


They last just as long as if I were to purchase in the store. I was really tired of having to run to the store everytime the watch batteries ran out. These batteries fit all three of my watches. Just check the numbers on the back of your existing batteries. You should be able to type in an Amazon or even Google search to figure out if the numbers here match. Lots of different number/letter combinations equate to the exact same batteries. I am not sure why, but that is the way it works. These have worked well for me. Energizer 377/376 Silver Oxide 10 Batteries

Individually packed and fits to most of my wristwatches. There is no manufactured or expiration date printed. Original battery has lasted about two years so I just hope this will last that long. Most importantly, it's a lot cheaper than a retail shop!

You can't beat the price. Almost as much as they charge locally for just 1.



As another reviewer noted the package is dated 2005. So was mine; however, silver batteries should be good for 10yr on the shelf. So I've got another 5 left. What's even better is, I checked the package date of one I bought locally in 2009 and it was dated 2003! SO YES - I RECOMMENDED THIS.

While the battery packaging has no "sell by" date my battery tester showed as high a charge as I've ever gotten on a battery. The price for ten is less than the retail price for two at my local store! I only wish getting the watch back panel on had been as easy as getting these batteries. Had to use a bench vise. The watch survived and works like new. - Energizer - Button Cell Batteries - Watch Battery - Great Price'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information