Thursday 15 September 2011

Amzer - holsters, case


The case itself is pretty good. Snaps on to the phone nicely. The picture might lead you to believe that the "entire" case is this carbon fiber, but it's just the backside that faces you in the product image. The rest is plastic. The plastic holster is the weakest part of this product. The clip is loose and feels like it will eventually just snap off. Fortunately, my wife had a case-mate.com carbon fiber holster from her iphone and it fits this evo 4g shift phone! Sweet! So now, my wife has a nice case for her evo 4g shift(this product), combined with her old iphone carbon fiber holster and viola... best of both worlds. I took a star off the rating due to it only being carbon fiber on the outside of the case. I took another star off for the holster. Ultimately, however, if you need a clip on type of case for your evo 4g shift, this one is the best out there thus far that I have found. Received this yesterday. 1/26/11. Amzer Carbon Snap Case for HTC EVO Shift 4G - Black

I bought this case when i bought the phone. The volume buttons were easy to accidentally push and i thought it would be better with the case and it was. I put the case on as soon as i got home and it was hard to put on but fit very nice once applied. The problem... the keyboard is really difficult to open with this case. At first i thought it was the phone itself i didn't like because of the trouble i was having opening the stupid thing. Not only did this case make it difficult to slide the keyboard open in general but because of the slick plastic it would almost slide out of my hands while trying to open. I still really thought it was the phone itself i didn't like until i took the case off a day later (which is really hard to get off). I love this phone now and i'm so glad i didn't take it back because of the problems I was having with this stupid case. My advise is to play around with your new phone first and then see which case will work for you. I really doubt this case is good for anyone. Also, the first time i even tried to slide the keyboard out was after i applied the case. I'm sure i would of known it was the case from the start if i had.

I returned this case. It is next to impossible to take it off once you put it on - you will need access to the battery compartment occasionally. It practically doubles the size of your Evo - won't fit into my small purse and it makes it heavier. It makes sliding out the keyboard very difficult. Overall, a very poorly designed product and I'm surprised.

I bought a body glove generic case until this one arrived. Got it.



Snap case fits very well and looks real nice. More difficult to slide, but feels more sturdy.

I was accidentally hitting volume all the time...now I don't.



The clip is where the biggest problem lies. The clip wants to fall off all the time. Thought it was because I was clipping it to my pocket, but even onto a belt, anytime I try to slide the phone out, clip comes too. Sad because I liked how the phone slid into the phone belt clip attachment.



The phone in the snap case still fits in the generic body glove case. The clip works better. - Case - Holsters'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Amzer - holsters, case holsters Amzer - holsters, case