Monday 5 September 2011

Mini Hdmi - mini hdmi cable, 1080p


With many HDMI cables costing well over $50, I was very happy to see this one reasonably priced. The cable came promptly in the mail and does just what it is supposed to do. I am enjoying my 15.1 megapixel pictures from my Canon EOS in full HD 1080p on my 40" LCD flat screen. Premium Canon Mini HDMI cable (10 ft)

Canon wanted $70 for a similar cable, but I bought this cable for my Canon Rebel T1 digital SLR at this remarkable price. The cable is spectacular and my images and videos are very clear. The standard analog cable that was included with the Rebel is disappointing and there is a night and day difference between a digital signal and an analog signal. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

I have brought several products from Aamzon over the years, and it is the first time I have come across one that is a bad product. It could be an issue with the specific one I brought. The cable worked for few seconds and then it started creating output that was flickering. After wriggling the ends I figured it worked after I hold the end connect to the camcorder bent at an angle; that worked for 5 min, and then stopped working altogether. I guess it was a loose contact at one of the ends.

I got this to connect my Canon 7D to the TV. I like the low price and the quality of picture i get on TV but the cable is a bit hard to windup for storing in the bag. I wish the rubber compound used to make the cable is a bit softer to handle.

Quality of connection and video seems good with my Fujifilm F550EXR camera connected to my HDTV. 10 foot of cable really helps so I can sit comfortably in front of the TV at a little distance and manipulate the camera. - Hdmi Cables - Mini Hdmi Cable - Canon 7d - 1080p'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mini Hdmi - mini hdmi cable, 1080p 1080p Mini Hdmi - mini hdmi cable, 1080p