Monday 5 September 2011

1997 Cheverolet Door Handle - suburban door handle, interior


The previous reviews on this have been mixed. I don't know if the ok reviewers have had bad luck but I've purchased two of these door handles, one for the drivers side and one for the passengers side. Both have been just as good as OEM. The price was ridiculously low (below $10 each).



One note when installing: DO NOT BEND THE RODS IN YOUR DOORThe lock rod or the handle rod. Doing so will cause premature ware out of your handle (having to pull to hard thus breaking the handle) or cause problems with the locking mechanism. Be gentle and take your time disconnecting your handle to be replaced. Dorman 77187 Chevrolet/GMC Driver Side Replacement Interior Door Handle

I was worried that this would be the wrong color for the gray interior of my 1996 GMC Suburban. Works like a charm though and is the right color. Can't beat the less than $3.00 I paid for it. Exact same handle (Dorman 77187) was available at AutoZone for $15 plus dollars. Can't go wrong here.

this was an alright product, but there was a couple of issues, first was the picture online did not match the real thing, also the lock plug for the door lock does not work, had to use the old one and cut the tab down for the old one to fit.

Initially, I paid about $2.39 for this product and for the passenger side handle. It arrived quickly and was easy to install. I could not notice any major differences between this product and the original product. Even after installing on the passenger side, the door is difficult to open. It worked fine on the driver's side door until today, when I noticed difficulty opening the door. Eventually, the lever snapped off the handle. I am not thrilled to have to keep opening my door from the outside when exiting the vehicle. Now, my interior handle needs to be replaced for the second time in one and a half months.

It was a stock door handle replacement for one that was broken in my old truck. Installation was a breeze and the new handle works great and as designed. The price was reasonable and it shipped quickly. - Tahoe Door Handle - Suburban Door Handle - Body - Interior'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


1997 Cheverolet Door Handle - suburban door handle, interior tahoe door handle 1997 Cheverolet Door Handle - suburban door handle, interior