Sunday 21 August 2011

Womens Althetic Gloves


I have nothing to compare these gloves to since they are my first pair. They are super cute (I have the black and pink) and wash and dry with no issues.

I do have a little trouble getting them off after working out since there is no strap, but its not a big enough issue for me to really care about. Harbinger 149 Women's Pro Wash & Dry Weight Lifting Gloves (Black/Pink, Medium)

These gloves are just what I have been looking for: soft and supple but enough protection to keep my hands soft like a woman after a workout suited for a dude. And you can throw them in the washer-- perfect. Love them!

i bought these gloves for my girlfriend and the only reason i purchased these is because they were pink. comparing the other gloves i saw i think this had the best palm design. i knew that if i had bought her a glove with a thick solid palm padding then she wouldn't use them since she already has a hard time gripping the pull-up bar. another downside is that these gloves don't have a wrist strap. my girlfriend always has a hard time getting these off and i end up having to help her to pull them off. if you are looking for function over form then you should consider harbinger's flex fit gloves. these have a better palm design which makes it much more comfortable then traditional weight lifting gloves. they have a flex fit 134 for women and a flex fit 138 for men. i have the 138 and i love them. they are the most comfortable gloves i have used so far.



pros: cost, pink, good flex, OK palm design, durable

cons: difficult to get off(needs wrist straps)

overall: good gloves but you should take a look at harbinger's flex fit 134 and 138 for a better choice.

Pros:

Cute neutral gray color with lavender accent stitching

Small size fit my hands perfectly

Inexpensive enough to lose

Durable. These lasted me a year of lifting weights at least twice a week before the finger stitching came apart



Cons:

There's no padding under the ring and little fingers (only on the fore and middle fingers) and I developed minor callouses in these areas. I would buy another exact pair if only it wasn't for this.



Neutral:

These were my first pair of weight gloves and I didn't mind the lack of a Velcro strap since removing the gloves was never a problem for me. These are washable, but I didn't find the feature all that important.

I ordered these because i had a pair of Harbinger Gloves but the medium was to big for my hands. So i got the small and it now fits a little smaller. Easy to put on but after a nice sweaty workout... the gloves become difficult to take off. (guess thats the idea?)

El envío fué bastante rápido!!! y los he estado usando a lo largo de estas semanas, todos los dias para entrenar!!! De excelente calidad, muy buen precio! muy cómodos!! Los recomiendo.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Womens Althetic Gloves Womens Althetic Gloves Womens Althetic Gloves