Sunday 21 August 2011

sata power cable adapter - sata power cable adapter


I got these to replace a combination data/power cable. These were much higher quality. The only suggestion I can make is to buy more than you think you need. I bought 2 so I could have a spare. I ended up using the spare to replace one already inside my PC because this product is better quality than what I was using. Wish I had bought 4 now. SATA Power Adapter Cable

I had a hard drive give up the ghost. Yes, I have backups of my data, so I didn't really lose anything important. What I found is that my clone's were corrupt. That really set me back. So I had to reload my OS, add all the patches, add all of my software . . . what a pain.



So, if you're still reading this sob story, you gotta know that I was a little stressed for a few days. I surely didn't need to worry about cables, too.



First I went to Best Buy. They didn't even have -this- Molex to SATA cable, and the SATA drive cable was $20! (it didn't even look as good as the one I got here at Amazon)



So, -this- cable comes, I plug it into the drive and into the power supply. The connection is snug, and to be honest, I didn't really think about it again until today. I should have bought a second as a backup in case I ever want to mount another drive. - Sata Power Cable Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


sata power cable adapter - sata power cable adapter sata power cable adapter sata power cable adapter - sata power cable adapter