Sunday 21 August 2011

Analog-digital Watch - casio divers watch, analog-digital watch


This model has been out for a long time. I like the look of the black more then the white or gold. The reason the watch loses one star is because the band. It looks great, but the rubber will wear out and break in about a year. The replacement band that Casio offers looks close the orginal, but not exactly the same. I lost one of these, and another was stolen. So the fact that I am on my third is a statement to how much I love this watch. I have been wearing it since about 1993. Casio Men's AMW320R-1EV Marine Ana-Digi Dive Watch

I agree with the other reviewer who said you would need to find a vintage dive watch to find one this big. The watch has a nice, large casing and an easy-to-read face for those of us who have a hard time seeing things that are near. I've had mine for a month now and it has not lost a second. The digital display is a little small, but I don't use it much anyway and will probably only do so on the rare occasion that I need to set an alarm.



For the price, you can't beat this watch. It is water resistant and appears to be a real workhorse though replacing the band may be a challenge each year (also mentioned by another reviewer). For what it does, this watch is better and cheaper than anything out there.

In daylight, this watch is HOT. Looks perfect.



At night, forget it. I mean it. When you wake up or go to bed, if it's your habit to look at your watch, you won't see it. Like, not even a glimmer of light off a hint of steel. NOTHING. Nada. Zippo.



The reviews are true. The dayglow sometimes glows during the day and you wish it would glow at night. If you shine a light on the glow paint it will glow for about 20 mins, and then zippo, nada. Nothing. And this is NEW, out of the box. And I've heard flies louder than this alarm. The alarm is way weaker than the watch looks.



Too bad. It could be a perfect watch with actual luminesence and a shockingly loud alarm.

This is a watch that typifies the statement: It is what it is. Great watch, takes a beating, has dual time zone capability. For the price: Good.



BUT: NO LIGHT! Liminous markers are weak. Battery gets drained quickly.



Buy it, but know what you are getting. A good reasonable "beater watch".

I bought this watch back when it was a new design, about 18 years ago for $128. It has never let me down, never broken, on it's third (or fourth) battery and about that many straps. I've traveled the planet, dived in three oceans with it, it has gone through multiple crashes, been dropped off the roof of a three story building, years of flying and constant pressure changes, all the banging of using it during Habitat Builds, showers, skiing and still my clients who are "serious" watch collectors ask about it because they like the style (I use a Kevlar Band which dresses it up a little). If I told them it was a Brietling, they'd be impressed.



Now I buy these for Missionaries on the edges of civilization in Africa and the Philippines. They have the same thoughts as I do about this tough, yet elegant line of watches.



You can't do any better for the money. My wife keeps trying to buy me a watch - but I'm attached this this thing and it is tougher than a hammer. - Dive Watches - Analog-digital Watch - Casio Divers Watch - Watches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Analog-digital Watch - casio divers watch, analog-digital watch casio divers watch Analog-digital Watch - casio divers watch, analog-digital watch