Sunday 21 August 2011

Video Cables - monitor cables, video cables


Don't waste your money on an expensive cable, this one works great. Using this cable give me better video on my tv than on my laptop. The cable has screws that hooked into the back of my tv, my laptop does not have a place for the screws to go in, but it fits perfectly into my vga port and have had no problems with the video. The only thing I have noticed to be slightly wrong is I could hear a little fuzziness from the audio port when no sound was going through the cable, although I have not noticed any noises since the 1st time I used it. The audio cable gives about 18" to connect from the vga cable, so you could connect the audio port from the vga port if it is on the other side of your computer. Excellent buy for the cost of the cable, I would buy this product again if I had to buy another one. 15' SVGA + 3.5m MM Stereo Black

I bought this to watch video from my computer on my TV. It has a PC video input and a mini jack audio input so this seemed like all I needed. The problem was that I am using a laptop and there is no "audio out" jack. Just plugging it into the headphone jack gives you analog out and the TV is expecting digital audio. So I had to go to Radio Shack and buy a couple of adapters to switch that end to RCA and hook it into my stereo. The end result is still about 5 times cheaper than buying a device that can stream Netflix and can do a lot more. I also now use the audio jack to feed my MP3 Walkman into my stereo.

I used this to connect my Visio flat screen to my computer for viewing pictures and for teaching with my kids. The cord plugs right into the back on the pc and into the RGB connection on the flat screen. The audio cord included plugs right into the headphone jack on the PC and right next to the RGB connection on the flat screen. Worked great the first time. Took a minute to realize I needed to sync the computer to the tv by hitting the Function key(FN) and the F8 key (CRT/LCD) on the pc, but after that the audio and video worked great.

I purchased this cable because the cable I had would no longer work when connecting my laptop to my Samsung tv. The tv did not recognize the computer. This cable works wonderfully and it is nice to have the audio cable integrated with the VGA cable. Worked easily the first time I connected it. Now I can stream netflix to my tv! The audio cable is 24" long from the VGA cable, plenty of length to get to the audio out connection on my laptop.

Great cable. Split my PC (VISTA and XP) with my LCD SONY BRAVIA. My PC Samsung has darken a bit but still very good. No install needed. Only had this for less than 30 days.. hope it last!! Hooked up with sound and video.

I saw on here that the connected audio cord was about 18" which would easily fit across my 14.3" lenovo laptop. The picture also makes the audio cord look quite long. However, I measured the cord to be a mere 11", which means it can't reach the headphone jack on my computer. This means I have to go out and buy a seperate cord, even though I already paid the extra $$$ for it with this vga cord.



Even though the video is a 10/10, I am dissatisfied with the purchase overall because I don't get the audio I paid for. - Monitor Cables - Monitor Cable - Video Cables - Computer Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information