Wednesday 10 August 2011

Wet Weather Coat - bicycle accessories, rain coat


I'm pretty satisfied with the rain suit. I'm a horse & carriage driver, so I'm subjected to all weather conditions. It was delivered just in time for a rainy Sunday. I give it a two thumbs up. I'm 4'11" and 115 lbs. so the fit of a women's small was good for me. Pants were a little long, but no worries. I was able to wear several layers and it wasn't too tight. It kept me dry which was my main objective. The hood is nice since the collar comes up pretty high & it has a draw string. I probably will wear a baseball cap or something with a visor, otherwise I need to keep my head tilted down to keep my face dry. The material seems strong enough that I don't expect it to tear very easily. If it does tear, duct tape will save the world. The only thing I'd say I don't like about it is that the pants have slits to gain access to the my pants pockets. I was hoping the jacket would cover the openings, but figured I move around too much for it to completely keep the rain out. When I took off the suit, my shirt and pants were a little wet. My saving grace was the fact that I was wearing about 3 layers of stretch pants/under armor under my work pants. Otherwise, I would've probably been wet down the sides of my legs. I'm thinking about finding some kind of adhesive or duct tape to keep the slots closed. I'd rather be dry than worry about having access to my pants pockets. Coleman Womens PVC/Poly Rain Suit, Light Blue, Small

Recently ordered this rain suit. Looks good, and the jacket is fine, but the pants just barely went over light-weight slacks. Not sure they will do well with heavier jeans in cool weather. Haven't had a chance to wear them yet, so no info on that. Pant length is good.

It is a bit heavy, but it totally worth it!

I love it so much. I live in SF Bay Area, and commute by bike (~1 hour every day). It is getting pretty rainy hear in the Bay Area in winter. And this great suit keeps me warm and dry. - Bicycle Accessories - Wet Weather Coat - Rain Coat - Rainsuit'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wet Weather Coat - bicycle accessories, rain coat bicycle accessories Wet Weather Coat - bicycle accessories, rain coat