Wednesday 10 August 2011

Keyless Deadbolt


We are very happy with these door levers. They are solid and the mechanisms are obviously well made. After I chose antique brass for my finish of choice in my new house, I discovered that it's not the most common finish available and have had to order many things online. I was hesitant to order these (I got two) because I had no real way to judge how well the closing mechanism works. I am completely satisfied with this product and would recommend it without hesitation. Schlage F40ACC619 Accent Privacy Lever, Satin Nickel

Product was well made and easy to install. It comes with both a square and rounded door plates - this eliminated any handwork when replacing my standard builders issue knobs. Took me 2-3 minutes a knob.



Best bang for my buck house upgrade yet!

I get comments on my Schlage door handles all the time. They last a long time as well, I have had mine installed for over three years and they still look brand new. These are much better than the cheapo Home Depot brand knobs.

Purchased this privacy set to replace one from another brand on which a plastic part inside the lock failed. I was very very surprised when this showed up, it is solid, the plating is solid, no plastic parts inside, and was very easy to fit. Definitely recommend this brand especially at this price.

We've had many different locksets over the years, from Kwikset to Baldwin. For the money, you cannot go wrong with these from Schlage. A very heavy feel to it and smooth operation. Antique brass has a nice shine to it and a rich tone.

I recently Installed this item on one of my bathroom doors. I had to bore a new hole in the door because we had really old tiny doorknobs before hand. I am a novice in the most literal sense. It took about an hour to bore bigger holes and install the handle set and jam. If you have a normal size door knob hole (2 3/8" or 2 1/4" or something like that) it should take you no longer 30 minutes to install this guy.



Its very nice and I highly recommend it.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Keyless Deadbolt Keyless Deadbolt Keyless Deadbolt