Wednesday 10 August 2011

Flies - lures, rapala


I like this lure for fishing from a boat or use near the shore - to mimic a small bass swimming arround structure - like a rock. I almost got a huge fish last fall. Hopefully I will catch it this summer or spring.

Shipping and handling were good - no complaints. Rapala Rattlin 05 Fishing Lures (Baby Bass, Size- 2)

I am relatively new to using this type of lure. I recently moved to a different area, and am trying to change my fishing style to match the new techniques required.



This lure is great for med retreive rates, at least when Im using it. Too fast and it seems to get too wobbly and fish stop biting. Too slow and it doesnt seem to attract them as well. I have managed to catch some nice bass, a few big ones, and also caught many croppy and other small fish.



Lure sinks quickly, but rises fast when reeled in. Bass in my area seem to love it. Problem for me is that I usually fish from shore so I have issues with it getting tangled in the weeds. I avoid this by using this lure in the areas I know, and reel it to the surface over the areas with large weed beds, letting it sink on either side of it.



This is a great lure, relatively heavy for its size allowing for some good casting distance. Performs well, they go after this lure, and once they bite, none have gotten off.



Great lure to add to your box. - Lures - Rapala'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Flies - lures, rapala lures Flies - lures, rapala