Wednesday 10 August 2011

Argyle - htc thunderbolt screen protector, hard case


Got in the mail yesterday and fitting like a glove today bought one before for the droid x and its still up there almost a year later for ten bucks with this company you'll win every time!!!!......For people who messed up their phone????????? dont submerge the phone with the spray just a couple squirts and some on your fingertips....all you need .........great product will buy for EVERY phone in the future!! Skinomi TechSkin - Screen Protector Shield for HTC ThunderBolt + LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS

I was a little skeptical at first. Other reviewers made it seem like putting this on was like a form of brain surgery. Overall pleasantly surprised though. Let me hit the high points:



1)Beautiful packaging. At first it's a little overwhelming (all this for a simple screen protector?!?!?!) but, so long as you follow the directions, it all makes sense.



2) As to the application of the product. Went on like a charm, despite the fact that it looked like imminent disaster. You do need to follow the directions to a T. Moisten your fingers, and when they say "spray entire screen protector) they do mean FRONT and BACK. That's key.



3) Initial application did have bubbles and streaks despite my best efforts but like they promised, all of the initial wrinkles, bubbles etc disappeared after about 3 days! You do need to leave the phone alone for about 18 hours after application.



So all in all a great product. Here are my gripes though: 1) No lens cloth in the package! You will need one. Actually 2. Preferably like the disposable Zeiss Optics ones. 2) In certain specific kinds of light the screen protector has a little bit of a haze/wave that is slightly distracting. But it's a very limited issue. 3) The reason only 4 starts was that there is about a 10%% reduction in sensitivity to the touch pad as a result of this screen protector. In all honestly that is both good and bad. It makes certain keys (like the phone button) less sensitive but for games (i.e. Angry Birds) you have to be a little more deliberate about your movements then normal.



All in all a good product, went on like a charm. I've tried others and this is the best. Recommended!

Ordered this after reading the great reviews for it on the internet. The application went without a hitch and the screen protector looked great. Great clarity, no bubbles, and was exactly what was said about it on the internet. The problem with the screen protector is that it was not what I thought I was getting.



I must be rough on my phone, hence why I ordered a screen protector in the first place, and place it in my pocket with all sorts of other sharp things like keys and a spare battery. I had waited the suggested 24 hours before using the phone and placed it in my pocket as usual. To my dismay when I looked at the phone at the end of the day.....the screen protector looked like it had been snagged and stretched in places and was no longer flat and nice. The stretch marks became more and more pronounced and quantity the longer I used the phone and kept it in my pocket. The screen protector was never cut or pierced but "stretched" and wrinkled.



I did not want a screen protector that would mar itself with stretch marks. The stretch marks were very noticeable and were beginning to effect the clarity of the screen after just a few days.



What I wanted was a screen protector which would protect the screen and also not mar itself in the process. I think the Skinomi is just a little bit too flexible for my use. It is a good product if you dont abuse your phone, the installation was straight forward, and initial results great.



Just not my cup of tea. I ordered some screen protectors from Steinheil, which is a dry install, and made of a much harder material. I think these are going to serve my purpose much better. A little more money but you do get two for the price. Time will tell.

I say I was a bit reserved about this product until I tried it. This skin is amazing and they will have more of my business in the near future. I messed up the first time I tried to apply it and the great thing was you get a redo, just follow the instructions and a few days it is like its not even there. Bravo guys! - Htc - Hard Case - Htc Thunderbolt Screen Protector - Thunderbolt Screen Protector'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Argyle - htc thunderbolt screen protector, hard case htc thunderbolt screen protector Argyle - htc thunderbolt screen protector, hard case