Thursday 11 August 2011

Verizon Dare Battery - lg dare, lg dare accessories


Due to suspicions as a result of the low price, I purchased 2 batteries just in case. They both worked as advertised and I have a virtually new phone when I thought that I was going to need to buy a new one. LG Standard Battery LG VX9700 Dare, VX9600

The price of this battery made it too good to be true... and it was too good to be true. I had to charge my old battery every day. If I used the phone a lot, I would have to charge it twice per day. So I bought this "new" battery. Well, it lasts more than one day... it lasts two days!!! And no, I am not a person who uses their phone 24/7. When I first bought the phone, I could go 5 days without recharging the battery.



So, I don't believe this is a brand new battery BUT it does last twice as long as my bad battery AND it was CHEAP!!! So, I got what I paid for... which makes it an "ok" buy.

so just wanted to up date my last review. I still haven't recieved my order apprently lost in mail and company said on may 20 they would resend order. so three day now and no shipping info but will see

Still deciding between upgrading to a Droid smartphone or holding out for an iPhone through Verizon, this $3 investment literally brought my LG Dare back to life. I don't get a whole week out of it like the original battery, but the charge easily lasts 5 days. Shipping was super fast as well.

After 14 months of recharging nightly, my old battery finally wore out. The battery store in town wanted $35 for a replacement. This arrived quickly, and works like new. It only needs to last 10 more months. I now only recharge every other night.

I received this item earlier than expected and it works perfectly. I was worried that it would be a dead battery but it is brand new! If I need cell batteries in the future, I will buy from this seller. - Battery - Vx9700 - Lg Dare - Lg Dare Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


lg dare Verizon Dare Battery - lg dare, lg dare accessories