Thursday 11 August 2011

Holster Case Htc Inspire - belt case, holster case htc inspire


The Good news is that it seems to be a well made little case and the design is close to working. AND, bless Amazon.com's heart ... they made it right and made me not regret my purchase as much. So, I'm still a loyal Amazon customer because of that at least.



The BAD news is that it is going to gather dust because it is WAY too tight a fit for my HTC Inspire 4G naked, never mind trying it with any kind of protective case! In fact, I thought I was going to break my phone trying to get it back out of the case and thought I was going to have to take the scissors or knife or something to it to get it out! Folks, this just won't work with your HTC Inspire 4G -- the case needs to be a tad larger to easily slip in and out, maybe more than a tad since most of us will put a protective cover on our phones. Maybe if it accordion-ed out so you could easily remove because even if the phone was smaller, it'd still be a challenge to get your fingers down into and I'm a regular size guy.



So, still looking for a case that works for my HTC Inspire 4G as its larger size can become uncomfortable in some pockets. Premium Executive Black Horizontal Leather Carrying Pouch Case for HTC Inspire 4G

This is a quality case that I can fit my HTC Inspire in... Even with the rubber skin on. Tight fit but I know when I take it out,if I drop it the rubber will protect phone. What is really nice is you not only have the slide clip over belt but you caan also slide your belt through it for extram protection. Great product. I ordered one but they sent two by accident. Mosy likely my fault. They said I could return the other.

I needed a "holster" type case for my ATT Inspire. I could not find any that I liked in any store, but this one on Amazon looked like it was exactly what I wanted. And it is! I holds the phone tightly and securely.



The only problem I had was the clip-on connection. It did not hold securely, so I am using the belt loops.



Richard Threlkeld

An excellent case; exceptionally secure. I use a cover, and it is just a little snug yet, but, in my experience, cases loosen with time as this one seems to be doing already. It is attractive and well constructed.

The case is nicely made and feels good to the touch. It stays securely on your belt and isn't bulky. The only drawback to it is, if you put a case on your phone it becomes thicker thus making it harder to put into the carrying pouch. You can get it in but it's really tight, you really have to push the phone all the way in or the lid won't close properly.

After seeing what similar cases cost locally, I decided to give this a try. For what I paid, I wasn't expecting much, but I was very surprised to find that this case is a well made case. It's got a firm magnet latch, and actual belt loops in addition to just the clip. Without a rubber skin, my phone fit well into the case, so I was worried that it would be too snug with the rubber skin, but after a day of use, the case loosened up enough to let me slide the phone (with rubber skin) in and out without issue. I couldn't be happier with this case, especially considering how inexpensive it is.

Nice black leather pouch with belt (or pocket)clip and 2 loops to wear on the belt itself. Magnetic flap closure works well. Looks classy, leather is neither too stiff or too soft. Take the package deal, with the car charger and the screen saver sheets - good price and shippers got it out reasonably quickly.

Quick delivery. Phone fits well without an attached case. Haven't tried with an attached case yet, but looks like there's enough room.



The built quality of this pouch looks decent. Likely to last throughout the life of the phone. - Htc Inspire 4g - Holster Case Htc Inspire - V-shield - Belt Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Holster Case Htc Inspire - belt case, holster case htc inspire holster case htc inspire Holster Case Htc Inspire - belt case, holster case htc inspire