Sunday 7 August 2011

Toe Nail Clipper - toe nail clipper


I got this product to nip off the pointy ends of 16D nails that were poking through my side of a common fence from my neighbor's property. The product broke on its first use--the bolt holding the cutters together came loose. Would not recommend this for use on 16D nails even though it is advertised as being able to handle them. Malco SNCXXX Siding Nail Cutter

I just received this item thinking it would be good for any hard-to-reach stubborn nail. When I pulled the tool out of the box, I immediately noticed the main pivot bolt/rivet was missing in the cutter head. I called Malco and they copped an attitude, so I'm returning the cutter for a refund. From just a cursory look, they don't look as though they'd cut very good anyway based on their design. I think a pair of pruning shears would work just as good...maybe better! Caveat emptor! - Toe Nail Clipper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Toe Nail Clipper - toe nail clipper toe nail clipper Toe Nail Clipper - toe nail clipper