Sunday 7 August 2011

Automotive - bathroom, car care


For the price it is the best microfiber towel I ever found on the market.

Unfortunatelly it is only available in yellow, I wish they also came in blue, green and red, as I am not only using these towels for automotive but also all around the house. To avoid cross contamination, I like keeping certain color in the kitchen, another for furniture and another for the bathroom.

I previously bought a competitive brand, but their cloths were much smaller in size, and also much lighter in weight. When these come out of the bag (where they seem to be compressed), they become very fluffy and thick, thus providing a huge water absorbtion capability. The higher weight and weave construction also allows for extensive dusting before having to shake them outside.

I have already washed these microfiber towels dozens of times and they still look like on day one. Actually, they seem to be absorbing even more water after a few washes. Colorfastness is perfect, but of course I never used bleach or softener on these.

I wonder why the packaging shows only automotive use, when in fact you can use microfiber all around the home, car, RV, boat, aircraft, motorcycle and more... Eurow Microfiber Premium 16" x 16" 350 GSM Cleaning Towels 36-Pack

Ok - I spent two days on my boat. Applying oil, removing grimey sludge, wiping down the entire boat from top to bottom. I have used towels purchased from the local marine supply shop, I have also purchased towels from my car wash and from my favorite big box retailer. Honestly, you should never be using cotton on a vehicle or a boat, it leaves to much lint and falls apart way to soon. I also tried other microfiber towels and they were very thin and didn't perform to my expectations. Basically I had to replace towels over and over again. My husband ordered these towels on a Wednesday and they were in my hands Friday, excellent service. When I opened the packaging I was kinda expecting to receive what I bought previously. Nope, these were thick and fluffy. I spent about 12 hours over the weekend polishing, applying oil and treatment and buffing and brite work. These towels were awesome. If you have heavy tasks to perform the bigger and thicker the better. They worked longer then the other microfiber towels I used in the past and put cotton to rest. These are the thickest and highest quality microfiber towels I have used so far. They work well on plexiglass, fiberglass and also on upholstery, and greasy metal parts. No streaks - no lint. I would absolutely recommend these towels.

This product is everything it promises to be, living in a windy desert area means your car windows constantly have a layer of dust. Leaves the windows streak free and shiney. Works on standard windows and mirrors too!

I purchased these detailing towels for exterior polishing of my vehicles. I'm a chronic detailer of our household's autos. I found these towels to be of ample thickness (actually a tad thicker than I had estimated from the description - and that's a good thing). For about 70 cents a towel, I'm able to use one towel to detail the exterior of a vehicle - applying Zainos polish and a thin layer of wax on the hood. Yesterday I used a fresh towel to wipe down my home office - as the computer components were dusty. The towel worked great - no need to use any sprays. I will certainly purchase additional towels of this make -- they've exceeded my expectations and I judge they will perform a variety of detailing or cleaning tasks. As for the actual composition of the towels, they seem very well constructed and have a "substantial" feel - not like the 5 for $2 Microfiber towels you can get at just about an retail store. The large size of each towel is a bonus. You won't be disappointed with this purchase.

The towels come infused with a chemical odor that does not easily wash out. I have washed them twice in hot water on the heavy duty cycle and the odor is somewhat diminished.

The quality of the material seems ok, but becasue of the odor I will never buy these again.

Having purchased microfiber towels from a number of different companies, I can tell you that these towels are better than many other towels costing much more. Take them out of the bag, wash them by themselves (no bleach, no softener) and dry on low heat (by themselves with no dryer sheets) or line dry. They will fluff up very nicely and be thicker and softer than many others. In comparison to the Meguiars Supreme Shine towels, these are thicker and softer. In addition, the Eurows cost about $.70 each whereas the Meguiars cost $2.33 each. At 36 towels for $25.00 (with free shipping) you are getting a tremendous bargain!

This is a very good towel with a multitude of uses. They are a good size, and came at a good price. I have used and washed only a few, but they have been very durable. Washing them makes them thicker and softer.



I've been using them in place of paper towels in the house. When the weather gets better, I plan to give them a lots of use inside and outside our cars. - Microfiber Cloths - Microfiber - Bathroom - Car Care'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information