Thursday 18 August 2011

Simulated Cameras - security camera, dummy camera surveillance


I am using these at some of my new construction job sites. I have mounted them at various locations and coupled them with Warning signs. I believe these to be very effective. The cameras deffinately make a presence. Batteries rated for about 2 months. SVAT ISC200 Outdoor Imitation Security Camera with Blinking LED

I thought it was over priced till I saw it elsewhere for twice the price. Good workmanship shows. Batteries supposed to last a few months and they are still holding out for me (I think 6 months so far). Well worth it.

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT WHEN IT COMES TO FOOLING PEOPLE. I USED THIS IMITATION CAMERA ON MY BUSINESS AND NO CRIME EVER SINCE. ITS REALISTIC APPERANCE REALLY LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING! IT ALSO HAS A RED LED LIGHT THAT FLASHES TO ADD TO THE EFFECT. VERY EASY TO INSTALL! LESS THAN 5 MIN FOR ME. JUST SIMPLY TAKE THE PRODUCT OUT OF THE PACKAGE INSTALL THE AA BATTERIES AND THEN SIMPLY MOUNT. I LIKED THE PRODUCT SOO MUCH THAT I BOUGHT MULTIPLE. IT NOW LOOKS LIKE I HAVE A FULLY OPERATING SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM AT MY BUSINESS. WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!!



JOSH R.

I have two of these around my home, and the blinking red light really makes a difference: these things look like the real thing. My advice: use lithium batteries. i have them prety high up and getting to them isn't easy; the lithiums last for months!

Very pleased with the outward appearance of this product looking like the real thing. My only criticism was that access to the battery compartment is rather inconvenient once the camera has been mounted. I modified it so that this compartment was wired remotely so that I can replace the batteries with ease when needed

I have used this imitation security camera for over three months now and overall I am pleased with it. I mounted mine overlooking my garage and it has held up very well. Although the unit is constructed of both plastic and aluminum it appears to hold up to the elements. The blinking LED is still working using the same batteries. The unit does look real and everybody that sees it assumes it is a real surveillance camera. The reason I gave it (4) stars is because the pivot bolt is made of plastic and in time, if the camera position is moved too much, that pivot bolt will either break or not secure the camera at the right angle. It is a minor detail, but if the mounting bracket and pivot bolt were constructed of all steel then for sure this would get a (5) star review. Still this is a good altenative for security and for the price I can recommend this as a good deal. - Dummy Camera Surveillance - Imitation Security Camera - Security Camera - Home Security'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Simulated Cameras - security camera, dummy camera surveillance home security Simulated Cameras - security camera, dummy camera surveillance