Thursday 18 August 2011

Iphone Headphones - earphones, ipod accessories


These are the sixth or seventh set of earbuds I've had for a succession of iPods and iPhones. I'm slightly hard of hearing, and I've gone for the 'phones that get best reviews for sound. Before these, the best I've had were the Klipsch s4i; those produce great sound, and good noise isolation, but I had to jam them so far into the ear canal that they got uncomfortable after a short while, or if I were sweating.



The Bose 'phones don't get quite so far into the bass as the Klipsch, but nothing I've ever tried beats them for clarity of overall sound. Nothing else even comes close. I find myself hearing lyrics clearly for the first time; the overall crispness and balance is absolutely amazing. I don't miss the pounding bass at all.



And I've decided, after wearing these for a couple of days, that noise isolation is over-rated. Sure, I can hear what's going on around me, but the same holds true when I hear music live, or listen over a speaker system. With the clarity of sound that Bose delivers, my attention is focussed on the music, even in a coffee shop where there are people talking at neighboring tables. I've even found that I can listen comfortably at significantly lower volumes and still distinguish the words and hear every riff and arpeggio distinctly.



And speaking of comfort. Wow! When I first put these on, I was sure that they were going to fall out, because I wasn't able to jam them into my ear canal. Didn't happen. These ear pieces sit most lightly, and they never budge! (I did find that the large tips fit my ears better and feel more secure than the medium tips that are on the ear pieces coming out of the box.) I can wear these for hours, and I feel no discomfort whatever. And because I'm listening at lower volumes, and the 'phones are not isolating me from my environment, I don't even have to take them out when I'm dealing with a cashier at a store or getting a grocery list from my wife.



Construction quality seems superb; the cables are thick and fairly stiff, so they don't tend to tangle. The "Stay Hear" tips clip into place, so that I can be virtually certain that I won't have the problem I've had with other earbuds (especially the Apple In-Ear units) that the tip stays in my ear when I pull the bud out.



The MIE2i handles the iPhone functions just fine, although, like with most iPhone headsets, it takes some practice to feel the inline controls with precision, so that you don't stop the music accidentally when you just meant to change the volume; double-clicking is just as sensitive and tricky as it is on other iPhone sets. Clarity at both ends is excellent, and the stiffness of the cables keeps the mike from rubbing on my clothes and generating noise.



The only negative thing I have to say about the Bose is that they are glaringly ugly. The cables are a bizarre black-and-white swirl; combine that unfortunate design decision with the fact that the shape of the buds and the stiffness of the cable causes the cables to stick out from your ear further than most earbuds, and the whole thing calls attention to itself and looks more than a little ridiculous.



Still, if you're looking for great sound and awesome comfort in a pair of earbuds that you're likely to be using for a long time, look no further than the Bose MIE2i. Worth every penny. Bose®MIE2i mobile headset

I have owned a few products from Bose, and I have always trusted their products.



My old phone died on me a few weeks back, so I got a new iPhone4.

And I was shopping around to get a good mobile head phones,

I found Bose has just released the MIE2i. I ordered it without hesitation.

MIE2i is exclusively designed to work with Apple products.



The new ear buds are so comfortable and fit so well.

Even when I have to run down stairs to catch a subway, they just stay right in

my ears. They don't even move a bit.



The buttons function just like the original Apple head set, and work fine.

Microphone seems to work fine too. When I made a call, I asked the person

on the other end about quality of sound, and he said it's very good.



The sound quality when I listen to music is just as I expected. Many people

have reviewed Bose in-ear head phones, so I skip this section, but I like it very much.

My pair is brand new,so they need break in a bit to get better bass.

There is no cord noise when I move around. That's a big plus.



Over all, it's the best mobile in-ear head set I can think of at this moment.

I recommend the MIE2i for anyone.



Just one more thing, the package came in a thin gray plastic bag with no protection at all.

So the original package inside was crushed and had a few cracks.'

Product itself was fine, but it needs better shipping package.

I bought it from Bose store on Amazon Market Place.

I wasn't expecting something like this from Bose.

AWESOME. Best headphones I have ever owned.



COMFORT: *****

They are so amazingly comfortable I can forget I am wearing them. The first time I put them on, I felt like they weren't going to stay because I didn't feel anything.



SOUND: *****

It's Bose, they sound beautiful. Produces amazing sound both high and low.



PRICE: ****

Pricey! However I run and exercise every day. I needed something that would stay in my ears while I did so. These do just that. I've never had these fall out of my ears while jogging, doing crunches, lifting weights, etc.



MISC: *****

Ipod controls are sweet. Love being able to have full control of my music on my Ipod Touch without having to go through the screens.



Cable feels strong, really strong. Thickest cable I've had on a pair of headphones. They should last a good long while.



Overall it's a great product. Highly recommend it. Especially to anyone who is active ;)



Szhlopp - Ear Buds - Earphones - Bose In-ear Headphones - Ipod Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone Headphones - earphones, ipod accessories earphones Iphone Headphones - earphones, ipod accessories