Thursday 18 August 2011

Computer Accessories - clip, computer accessories


If you've ever needed to put text into a document from notes or text on a sheet of paper, this is what you need. It holds up to 20 or so sheets of paper, even small magazines. Having your copy up high keeps you from having to hunch over, trying to read it off your desk, next to your keyboard. And, because it hooks securely to the side of your monitor, you save desk space. I couldn't find this at OfficeMax or Staples. Had to go to Amazon! 3M Document Clip, 30 Sheet Capacity (DH240MB)

This is very easy to install. The only downside was I had to go out and buy new double sided tape since the one in the package was no longer sticky... don't know how old it was. The refills are available so it was not an issue except for my time! Holds the papers well, moves out of the way and the staff seems to love it.

this is not a heavy duty clip but it works great for what I need. No complaints so far. Love the fact that it swivels 180. and that you can just slip in a couple pages without having to actually operate the clip. the option to be able to remove the adhesive later on is nice too.

If you never seem to have enough space to set a document when trying to type - this little 'add on' is quite a convenient find...



-it attaches to the computer screen,



-keeps the document right in front of you, &



-allows you to sit up straight, easing stress on the neck & back area...

[ASIN:B001SR1242 3M Document Clip DH240MB - Copy holder - black, silver; ASIN:B001GXFMNK MMMDH240MB - Swing Arm Copy Clip Document Holder]

I love this thing. It is great! I am a student, and this promises to make life much easier. It is alredy great for holding up the lyrics to my songs in progress while I am recording music also. I did notice that it doesnt retract all the way back though, it moves out of the way, but not compltely flush in the opposite direction. It would have been nice, but the benefits of this definatley outweight the cost!

Not much to say about this little guy, which is good. It holds paper for you so you don't have to hold it yourself while you type. It is pretty durable for what it is, shouldn't break unless mis-handled. It has a front 'slit' that you can just slide paper up into it and it holds, then if you want to hold more paper or something heavier you can open up the clip and clamp down on quite a few pages. It is pretty much a universal fit because it has strong double sided adhesive that will mount to any flat surface. I bought 5 total, 1 for each side of my dual screen setup, and 1 on the side of my computer tower (yes I am old school and still keep my computer tower up on the desktop next to my monitor). Transforms my desk from a cluttery mess to a somewhat organized but vertical papery mess. It even comes with a pull tab to easily remove the adhesive if you want to take it off (I am presuming, have not tried removing it yet).

This 3M document holder does what it says it does. With the 3M tape, it hold strong to the side of my monitor. It swivels at the base and at the head, so you have pleanty of flexibility to get your documents exactly where you want them. The clip is very strong and will hold 30 sheets if that's what you wish.

I needed something for entering data that would make it easier and faster than looking down on and off at a sheet of data info laying on my desk. This works and because of the folding arm, you can easily place it to where it works best for you. It was much cheaper at Amazon than at the store - even after shipping and handling. Delivery was FAST!

Got this to use at my workstation. Works very well, easy to attach although if your monitor is too slim it may not get a good contact ( uses double stick tape ). But it swivels in multiple directions making it easy to use and adaptable to various needs. Well worth the price. - Monitor Accessories - Clip - Computer Accessories - Document Holder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Computer Accessories - clip, computer accessories computer accessories Computer Accessories - clip, computer accessories