Thursday 18 August 2011

Camcorder Batteries - camcorder, jvc


The JVC BN-VF808 battery is the same type that shipped with my JVC Everio GZ-HM200 Dual SD High-Def Camcorder (Black). This battery is rated for about 1.5 hours of use, but has lasted for just over 1 hour for me.



The battery fully charged in about 2 hours the first time.



If size isn't important, you may want to consider JVC BN-VF815US 1460-mAh Rechargeable Data Battery for JVC MiniDV and Everio Camcorders, which lasts for about 2.5 hours. The BN-VF815 is about 1/2" larger and I have posted pictures showing the difference between these two batteries.



Recommended as a spare or replacement battery. JVC BN-VF808US 730-mAh Rechargeable Data Battery for JVC MiniDV and Everio Camcorders

Completely agree with Tieum: do not buy this battery. I bought a JVC Everio camera, which comes with this battery, right before my trip and was very disappointed: the battery lasted for less than 1 hour. If you are mostly taping outdoors, like I did, you are basically screwed.

I thought this is what I needed to get my camera working without being plugged in.. unfortunately it wasn't the problem, so I'll have to take it in and see why it won't work with a battery. Oh well. Transaction was easy and great deal.

Had a problem finding a battery for my new JVC Everio Camcorder. Numbers on camcorder didn't cross reference with numbers at Batteries Plus or other web sites. When I was able to see a photo of the actual battery, I knew it was the correct one. I ordered it, received it in a timely fashion and am happy with the price and the product - Jvc - Battery - Camcorder - Everio Battery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


jvc Camcorder Batteries - camcorder, jvc