Monday 15 August 2011

Panasonic Dv - panasonic dv, minidv


I am very pleased with the quality of brightness and clarity with the Panasonic mini-dv videocassettes I recently purchased from Amazon.com. The cost of the cassettes is extremely reasonably and well worth me to continue shopping on Amazon.com. Panasonic Mini-DV Videocassette 5+1 Pack

Buying these tapes for about 3 years (about 30 tapes totally) for my Canon Vixia HV30. Got only one with dropped frames in one place.

So, taking their price into account, I think this is a good choice.

They all work just perfectly.



I'd say this is a good price too. I honestly haven't seen a difference between this quality and the supposedly "professional dv."



I haven't tried "hd dv," but I think and have heard it's just a gimic.



These work great.



Great price too.





And heck, no matter what, it's cheaper than film.



Just as long as it gets all the footage.

What can one say about a videocassette? I expect it to work as it is supposed to, and these do. The cartridges appear to be well constructed, the downloads I get from my Canon Mini-DV camera are as good as I would expect of the camera, and the price was excellent!



I'm happy.

I normally just go to Walmart to buy tape but they stopped carrying my brand and now only offer a brand that has failed on me at least three times. So now i buy from Amazon. Good service, good product, easy ordering. - Panasonic - Minidv - Mini Dv - Panasonic Dv'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information