Monday 15 August 2011

Hanging Folders - file box, hanging folders


The Pendaflex files themselves are great. However, there were no tabs and inserts included in the boxes. The boxes clearly state that they are included. I had to go and buy them separately. I wondered why they were so cheap. I got my answer. Pendaflex Recycled Standard Green 1/5-Cut Tab Hanging File Folders, 25 per Pack (81602)

Picked up a pack of these, hoping they'd fit an old wall-hanging mesh container I had lying around (Somewhat similar to this: Rolodex Single Pocket Wire Mesh Wall File (21931))



The fit was perfect! It also comes with the necessary plastic tab inserts needed. The price is great if you don't mind the drab bureaucratic color.

Pendaflex is really good quality brand, and this was an OK deal. Would have like a better price, but overall we are very happy with the quality of the product.



The folders are heavy and hold up to alot of overstuffing with file folders and papers. Tabs and hangers are very rugged.

These standard sized hanging file folders represent the height of adequacy when it comes to hanging and filing. The tabs/labels are easy to use and also fully functional. I was torn between a 4 and 5 star review, ultimately opting for the 5 because the price is right and the folders were made from recycled materials. I give these folders my full recommendation for those of you who have some sort of receptacle for hanging file folders and something that needs filing.

These hanging folders do exactly what they're supposed to do. I ordered the standard green folders and received one color and my package had the inserts and tabs included. Very pleased with this order and if I need more I will not hesitate ordering these again. - File Folders - File Box - Hanging Folders - File'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hanging Folders - file box, hanging folders hanging folders Hanging Folders - file box, hanging folders