Friday 8 July 2011

Waist Trimmers - waist belt, support


I was skeptical about this product to be honest. I've learned that when it comes to my body, to change something requires Dedication and Discipline. I had fat stored in my stomach area (even though I'm skinny 6"3 and 200lb). I used this product for 2 weeks.



I did not change my routine and I never made abdominals and had poor cardio performance. I mainly did chest, bicep, back and other main muscles. During every exercise I felt the heat i was generating in my stomach area.



I had to readjust the Trimmer 3 to 4 times in a 2 hour period because of the water I was losing.



In just 2 weeks my stomach fat was greatly reduced and my waist looks way better. My Body fat is more or less the same 18% +/-1%.



I highly recommend it! McDavid Waist Trimmer

I have tried a number of different waist belts and this is by far the best one I have ever had. Several of the ones I have had before wore out quickly and number of them were not wide enough to cover the entire mid-section. This one is by far the strudiest and best one I have ever had over the past 10 years. I am ordering several more just in case the next time I need one I can not find this brand. Whatever you do - don't buy the belt by GoFit. It wears out in less than a month.

I did not buy this belt with huge expectations of loosing inches. Exercise and diet does that. I really wanted it because I have a condition called diatasis recti. Not serious, but it has resulted in a herniated belly button and looks terrible if I am exercising. I needed a tight, tough belt to hold everything together.



I have had this belt on all day now while working. The first belt I bought was the Bally Slimmer Belt With Zippers. I thought the zippers would make for a tight fitting belt versus the Velcro.



The Bally belt fell apart the first day. This is one is strong and sturdy. The Velcro system is fine.

I bought this item few weeks ago and I have used it during my daily exercise routines, and i have to confess I find the product very helpful. With it I have been able to burn off some of the excess fats in my mid section area, and I have no doubt it will play a large role in helping me meeting my weight target for the year.

After my pregnancy i had trouble losing my pregnancy weight, and most of the pregnancy weight remained in my waist area and i have been searching for a good waist trimmer belt, I tried so many belts and none fit well, This is the best, It doesn't roll off and i can wear it how tight i want unlike the other ones, Easy to fold and store so soft on the skin, Can be worn directly on the skin.and seems to be of good quality too..I will definitely suggest this one to my friends.

I absolutely love this product. It stretches to whatever size fit I need

and the best part.....it stays in place!! I do NOT have to keep adjusting it.

Once I place it in a comfy position...it remains there until i am ready to remove it.

i lOVE the width and overall feel. I have been wearing this at work (for about

a week now) and boy do I sweat underneath it. My skin and shirts get pretty wet.

I can see results from wearing this item. No major weight loss from the ab area...

not that I was expecting that from just wearing it on my ("sit down")job.

I plan on working out with it....hopefully I will see more results.

I recommend this item to all. I am glad that I found this brand. I am going to order

a few more. I would hate to have something happen to this one and not be able to

replace it. I have tried a few of these waist trimmers and this one by far is the best!!!

Thank you, AMAZON AND McDavid brand~~~~;)

After I had abdominal surgery, I was sent home with an elastic binder that fell apart after a week. I ordered the McDavid Waist trimmer to replace it and have been pleased with the quality so far. After a couple of weeks of constant wear, it still looks and feels like new. I wear it over my clothes, so I don't much of the sweating effect that you would have if you wore it next to your skin. I'm sure there are binders that offer more support, but this is the right amount for me, I feel secure without being uncomfortable.



I'm a size 12, and the belt fits fine with about 7 inches of overlap. It can be trimmed if necessary, but I liked the extra protection of having two layers across my incision, especially when driving because of the seat belt.

I've tried quite a few trimming belts and this is by far the best! It is very comfortable and the material they use are the best. I used it for the first time while using my treadmill and it made me drip sweat like crazy. If you have tried alot of belts before, you'll have to try this one. I love this belt and it does what it says it will. You won't be disappointed! - Support - Waist Trimmers - Waist Belt - Abdominal'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Waist Trimmers - waist belt, support waist trimmers Waist Trimmers - waist belt, support