Friday 8 July 2011

Gevey Turbo Sim


I was skeptical about this seller at first because of the reviews it had. Wasn't sure if this was an authorized seller or a fake. I contacted the seller and within a day received a reply stating they were an authorized seller and I had nothing to worry about.



They insured me the product would work. After I received this Gevey Sim I followed the instructions and it worked on the first try! Excellent product and so excited to have an unlocked iPhone 4 (04.10.01 firmware) on T-Mobile!



I also bought a sim card cutter to avoid having to wait to activate my old micro sim card (take 24 hours to reactivate an old sim card). Newest Model Gevey Pro Unlock Iphone 4 All Baseband 4.3.2 Pro Verison(ASK SELLER PRO VERSION)

I just got off the phone with Applenberry spoke with Tom and he stated that they only have 2 people on amazon that are authorized seller and confirm that it is onestopshops and madeinchina1478, and told me only to buy from those 2 seller and the rest are fake from other seller.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Gevey Turbo Sim Gevey Turbo Sim Gevey Turbo Sim