Friday 8 July 2011

Modern Warfare 3 - modern warfare, call of duty


These socks are nice socks to wear with a suit. They are a nice and dark color of black; not a shade of gray. The sock have an extra ply to them that seperates them from traditional thin dress socks. Do not be mistaken, these are socks that fall in the thin category. They are just two ply so to speak. They hold in heat well and do not breate a great deal! Neither do they have the cotton that allows for perspiration to dissipate. I purchased them in the summer and did not expect this. My feet were very hot and sweat a great deal. I would recommend them for white collar work during the fall and winter months. I would also recommend them in the summer if you truly only work inside a good comfortable building. Gold Toe Men's Dress Rib 6 Pack Socks,Black,Sock Size 10-13

These socks are very nice, and obviously well-made (Gold Toe is a fabulous brand), but they seem to run rather large. My husband wears a size 10 shoe and the socks are a bit long for him. The heels pull up a bit in back, where they should fit snug down over his heel. We've never had a problem with size from Gold Toe socks, either, so I am not sure what happened. I will try and dry them on a higher setting next time to see if they shrink down a tad. If not, I'm going to have to send them back. I bought 12 pairs (set of 6 black, set of 3 in both brown and navy) and all of them are a bit long.

These are the best dress socks I have found out there. I wear dress shoes and socks at least five days a week. I have a variety of brands of socks and without fail it is always the Gold Toe socks that last the longest. I've finally got to the point where I only buy these socks.



They are very fairly priced for dress socks. They are also very comfortable. They do not itch or feel too tight when I wear them. They also breathe well, which is very important when I'm wearing all leather wingtips all day.



Overall, these are great socks. I would recommend you pick some up and see for yourself.



-Cheers!

Not much to say other than I love these socks. It's really up to individual taste I suppose, but these socks are well made, very comfy, and last years without wearing thin or getting holes. They are versatile as well. I wear them with very nice dress shoes to work, or with casual shoes/boots out on the weekends. Really a great buy! - Modern Warfare - Games - Call Of Duty - Mw3'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Modern Warfare 3 - modern warfare, call of duty call of duty Modern Warfare 3 - modern warfare, call of duty