Friday 8 July 2011

Mineral - mineral, powder


True Match Naturale Finish Translucent is my base and powder all in one. For redness and blemishes, I use a flat brush or my finger to press the powder onto the area to cover and even the tone. I finish with a dusting of the powder overall. I'm 66 years old and am very happy with the natural finish of this powder. L'Oreal Paris True Match Naturale Soft-Focus Mineral Finish, Translucent, 0.15 Ounce

I love L'Oreal Paris products - but this is not really matte. Gave my face a slightly shiny glow, which is not what I was looking for. Maybe I will find another use for it. The brush and container are great, arrived quickly. Good price.

This powder is good if you have good skin. I tend to have problem skin so it really didn't do much for me. Also, it goes on very sparingly no matter how much you apply. I guess it doesn't have enough coverage for me. - Mineral - Powder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mineral - mineral, powder mineral Mineral - mineral, powder